Godaddy Whois Problem

Since 2 weeks i have a problem with my domain at godaddy.

All Services - DNS Change, Whois update, Renewal work great.

But when i do a whois check i always get:

No match for "" in the registrar database.
    (it's a .net which makes the problem)

I already sent them 2 emails regarding this problem. With the first email they managed the problem so whois worked for 2 days. Now again nothing works with their whois. The second email was unanswered till 48hours.

What's wrong with them ?

(i know some guys in here dont like godaddy, i'm considering to leave godaddy as well but i still have to wait abt. 45days to transfer my domain away. Although it would be nice if someone has an idea to solve the problem or what to do. thx)

Does the domain name work? Does it resolve?
    Domain Maven

yes, everything works EXCEPT the whois.
    i have about 20 domains at godaddy, 5 of my domains dont have a whois, they all have the same error as mentioned above.

seems database error.

i had the same with backordered domains earlier and it took couple of days to get the whois database updated.
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi

database ? maybe...

but this happens all few days. now it works again, i'm sure in 2 days it wont work again.

the funny thing on that is that they most of the time have the same problem with - not found in registrar database

well,... so again someone who will leave godaddy ASAP

well you cant catch ur whois just from godaddy or from anywhere also !!