anyone interested in linux gaming control panel code?

Hi guys,

Due to lack of time, I've decided to stop developing my gaming control panel. Currently it only works for halflife (but its modular so could easily be extended for other game types) and linux based. The control panel was targetted to allow multiple customers to edit their own gameserver, without having ssh/ftp access to the machine

What ive done is written a daemon in C that starts/stops/restarts linux processes, getting its jobs from and returning the results to a database (currently mysql). I've also written a front end in PHP that allows a customer to do the following:

edits config files
    allows a user to add/remove maps to the mapcycle
    upload new maps
    allows you to change passes in rcon
    kick/ban players via rcon from the server for 1/5/15 minutes
    start/stop/restart the server (this is how the daemon gets its tasks)

i'm some of the way through several other tasks (ie the unban function!) but due to other pulls and pushes i havent got round to sorting them

what im offering is all the code (C and PHP), the database table structures and some help in setting it all up on your system. what im looking for in return is someone looking to develop this and use it (easy eh?). if anyone offers me cash i wont turn it down (ive put about 100 hours into this, but im not really looking too hard to make some money out of it, i jsut quite enjoy the coding and teh challenge etc)
    Last edited by Slidey; 04-30-2004 at 06:32 AM.

2. Arent there lots of free gaming control panels out there already?
    What you can do with Cpanel ------------------> |||||
    What you can do with Cpanel XP+CpanelAPP -------> ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Your competitors are cashing in with Cpanel XP & CpanelAPP, are you?

when i had a quick look there wasnt really anything for a hoster..

as i say, its just there if anyone wants it

I would be interested Slidey. If you still have it I would make use of it. Let me know.

I am very interested.

I have been thinking about developing a linux based game control panel for a few months now, and I have most of it thought out. The code you have would greatly help with speeding up the developement of it.

Feel free to contact me.
    ии Repeat after me... ProSupport is the best... Prosupport is... ии
    ProSupport Host Support System - OUT NOW! Grab a copy yourself and see what the hype is about!
    VertiHost Inc. - We run a quality business. Do you?

Moved to the Other Offers & Request forum, good luck.

I would be very interested in this. Do you have MSN?

also interested
    Nobullservers
    Hosting with out the bull
    24/7 tech support

i would very much be interested in this source. i have been doing basically the same thing using perl through a webpage and command line. hey, what can i say, i stuck with what i knew! but i most want to look at your source to see how to go about converting all my code logic into a daemon. and how to go about controlling more than just q3 based games...

--
    some people play checkers and some people play chess, what kind of person are you?

bogart

Sounds promising! I'm definately interested!
    AIM: VSSHelp Vasco
    VSS Hosting - Because uptime means everything
    You Are Suck - Can you survive?

cheers for the interest guys, far more than i expected (15-20 responses!) i'll get back to a few of you in the next few days. sorry if i dont get back to all but i think theres a chance of a return of investment for myself so i'll be exploring those avenues first..

(as a side note, if people are developing similar, and need some pointers or are having problems, give me a shout if you have a problem and i'll see if i can point you in the right direction)

AexiManagement would be interested in taking over this script.

Please feel free to PM us with your asking price.

I am VERY VERY interested! stan AT outofcontrolhosting.com. VERY INTERESTED!!! Will be offering $$!

Is this still going? We are prepared to offer funds also.