Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Porsche, what experience do you have in operating a hosting business?
    WLVPN.com NetProtect owned White Label VPN provider
    Increase your hosting profits by adding VPN to your product line up

Hello Posche,

Well personally if you are starting a webhostinng company, I don't think it is wise to focus Locally only.... The internt is huge and placing you focus too regional would hamper quite a lot of your sales.
    You should hit the international market where there are more people ( competitors too... )

I am always interested in a venture as we currently own our own lines and servers in GalacNet. However, all our capital are pumped into our networks and we are short changed and are unable to provide any monentary support.....

Anyway I have added you to my Yahoo Messenger do you have MSN messenger by any chance??
    -=- GQ Hong -=-
    GalacNet WebMaster

Originally posted by Aussie Bob
    Porsche, what experience do you have in operating a hosting business?
    No experience when running a multi-tier web hosting business just enough experience to host and build websites. Websites ranging from Ecommerce to intensive streaming solutions. Also, I've got extensive experience in building executive information systems ranging from content management to decision support systems.

Why do you ask?

Originally posted by Porsche
    . . . Why do you ask?
    I'm naturally a very curious person.

Originally posted by Porsche
    No experience when running a multi-tier web hosting business just enough experience to host and build websites. Websites ranging from Ecommerce to intensive streaming solutions. Also, I've got extensive experience in building executive information systems ranging from content management to decision support systems.

Why do you ask?
    A hosting company is nothing like a website. It's far from "turn-key" especially one that wants to provide high quality service. I think the reason he asked is because you're asking for tens of thousands of dollars and they have to trust that you'll put that money to good use. Somebody with experience (not neccesserialy, but most likely) will know how to invest that money better and has a bigger chance of making profit then somebody with no experience.

The people here are looking to invest in you, but if you've never dealt with hosting before, you may be in for a surprise because it's a lot harder then most people think.

Originally posted by MindsSet
    . . . I think the reason he asked is because you're asking for tens of thousands of dollars and they have to trust that you'll put that money to good use . . .
    Actually no, Porsche said he was providing the $$$ and not asking for $$$$.

Porsche do you have an instant messenger to converse on?

I have a good lead for you that you will definently love.. its an already established firm looking to branch into shared hosting and they will provide the bandwidth, space, power and one server to start out with...

PM me your contact info for real time chat.

Originally posted by MindsSet
    A hosting company is nothing like a website. It's far from "turn-key" especially one that wants to provide high quality service. I think the reason he asked is because you're asking for tens of thousands of dollars and they have to trust that you'll put that money to good use. Somebody with experience (not neccesserialy, but most likely) will know how to invest that money better and has a bigger chance of making profit then somebody with no experience.

The people here are looking to invest in you, but if you've never dealt with hosting before, you may be in for a surprise because it's a lot harder then most people think.
    Thanks for your input MindSet but if you would read my original posting on page 1- I specificaly noted that I, as in myself, would be investing the ten of thousands of dollars... I'm only looking for talented individuals to join my team- people with the desire to make it happen for them and the company.

Cheers
    Wissam

Originally posted by Tracert
    Porsche do you have an instant messenger to converse on?

I have a good lead for you that you will definently love.. its an already established firm looking to branch into shared hosting and they will provide the bandwidth, space, power and one server to start out with...

PM me your contact info for real time chat.

Thanks Tracert- I'm actually more interested in starting up my own company with fresh new offers, new leads, new servers etc....

I wouldn't mind you telling me about the offer you got... I'm on Yahoo: Veloce777

Thanks

Hi Porche,

If you have a solid business idea, that relates to hosting, why would you need others to join you in partnership? That waters down your profits, the fact is with hosting it is irrespective of where you are located. If you are even in timbuktoo you can still host as many sites in the world as you wish.

Porsche, let's have a chat over the net. I has just added you to my personal YAHOO! messenger acct.
    Warmest Regards,
    mediafreaks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12