Hybrid View

wholesaleinternet.com good or bad??

hi:
    any one try them and can tell me if they good or bad?
    thank you

Why don't you search the forum. There are lot of reviews and opinions about them/him.

Good in the sense their replies are fantastic fast. I am shopping for quotes and their speed is really number 1, searching around forum , quite a number of praises too.

They are great. Do a search; No bad reviews

Aaron is great, gret network, no complaints

absolutly great for the pricing they have low prices good network and good support.

I have heard they have downtime recently. Has L3 added into the blend?

I have been with wholesaleinternet about a year now I think. They are very good but wholesaleinternet just needs more technial supports during Europe time. Last time I have to wait 1am (I'm in 'GMT 0' timezone) for technial supports.

Technial supports: 4/10 (I have to wait for 24hrs or more for little simple fix)
    Network: 9/10
    Hardware: 10/10
    Last edited by Darktwist; 04-30-2004 at 03:03 PM.

They had a couple of scheduled outages for hardware upgrades. Aaron's a good guy, as is James. My connection to my server is kinda slow unfortunately. I haven't really brought it up with them because it's most likely just how it's routed.. can't do much.

I've only been able to test from limited areas (DC area, and Oregon area). It's nice from the west coast It's a small project box for me, I was in it for the price.

they haveing proplem or something? becase there site and servers down now for 5hours? any one know why

Their site is up for me.

its back online from 15 min yes , i phone them and tell me they having proplem with their router and they fixed.
    so it online now

Yeah, I've got few feedback that they have a lot of minor outage, anyone could double confirm this?

Umm, my server is defintely down. I just bought it a few days ago and they had a 24 hour setup but after that it was ok for a bit, til now where its completely down.