Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

* Protect Your Hosting Business From Liability!

There is no way to prevent a lawsuit. There is, however a proven methodology to dramatically reduce your risk. Protection from costly, and in some cases frivolous lawsuits can be as simple as taking the proper steps with your clients, vendors and more.

The Solution

Our comprehensive Legal Form package has been developed by people who know this industry. We know what makes it tick. More importantly, we know where the risk can be. Our Legal Forms package can DRAMATICALLY reduce your liability- even prevent some lawsuits altogether.

At $19.99 for the complete forms package, our many clients have found this a small investment for the protection they receive!

Our Webhosting Policy Kit contains the three most important documents any webhosting reseller needs - Terms of Service (TOS), Acceptable Use Policy (AUP), and Privacy Policy (PP). These documents serve to protect you as well as establish guidelines for your customers. In addition, our TOS, AUP, and PP, you will get our frequently asked questions templates, which covers more than 13 categories! Our FAQ section saves you time by providing your customers with the basic information they need to set up email account, file transfer, and more. Also, you will receive our About Us and Contact Us templates. These two sections help you build credibility with your potential customers. All these forms are easily edited using any text editor or word processing program and put into any website. Your Webhosting Policy Kit is sent to you in a zip format and takes only seconds to download. This package has been used in Canada, United States, and the United Kingdom. To preserve and leverage your one-time investment you will also receive free any updates to the WPK templates for one year as well as the next release WPK 2.0 scheduled for late spring! The Webhosting Policy Kit regularly price is $19.99.

*************APRIL BONUS OFFER*********************
    For the entire month of April, we are offering the Webhosting Policy Kit 1.0 and a one year subscription to Megaeforms.com. At Megaeforms.com, We have gathered some of the best legal contracts and documents to meet the needs of various consumers and businesses in their day-to-day activities. The contracts are separated by industry as there are some differences between legal jurisdictions for many of the contracts. For each jurisdiction, there are multiple contracts both in "fill-in-the blank" and interactive formats. Regular annual subscription price is $19.99.

You can now get our Webhosting Policy Kit (WPK) 1.0 and a one year subscription to Megaeforms.com for $29.99.

For more details, visit: www.hostlegal.com & www.megaeforms.com.

DON’T MISS OUT! To order by PayPal, send your payment to: sales@hostlegal.com
    Last edited by hostlegal; 04-30-2004 at 12:10 AM.
    Robert Smith, V.P., Sales
    Hostlegal, LLC (www.hostlegal.net)
    "Legal Protection for the Hosting Industry"
    We sell affordable Terms Of Service, Acceptable Use Policy, & Privacy Policy Templates

$19.99 or +$10 for the subscription for megaeforms.com?

erm, incase you've not yet noticed, you have a slight problem with http://megaeforms.com it just shows a few open directories.

hmm:

http://megaeforms.com - shows website
    http://megaeforms.com. - shows your directories (dot at the end)

Might wanna fix that little bug.
    Last edited by Ash; 04-30-2004 at 07:40 AM.
    Hyperconfused (™)

Thanks for your interest. Yes, for $19.99 for the Webhosting Policy Kit 1.0 and additional $10, you will receive 1 year access to Megaeforms.com.
    We sell affordable Terms Of Service, Acceptable Use Policy, & Privacy Policy Templates

So just send money to you and we will receive the agreement?

Yes. Send Paypal payment to: sales@hostlegal.com.

Zachary

PM me once your v2 is out

I definitely will. It should be out by the last week of May.

Zachary

Do you not have any examples of this on your web site?

Thanks for your interest. Unfortunately, we do not have samples of the actual forms on the website. However, I have provided an outline of the AUP below. We are working on screenshots for the next version of our Webhosting Policy Kit 2.0 that will be released the last week of May. It will cost $29.99. However, all of our existing customers who brought Webhosting Policy Kit 1.0 will receive free Webhosting Policy Kit 2.0.
    YOUR HOST - Acceptable Use Policy

Topics covered: Violations:

1. Unauthorized access and monitoring
    2. Interference with service
    3. Forging
    4. Transmission of Threats
    5. Unsolicited commercial e-mail / Unsolicited bulk e-mail
    6. Account cancellation/termination
    7. Security Violations

AUP is subject to change without notice.

I hope this helps.

Zachary
    Last edited by hostlegal; 05-05-2004 at 04:44 PM.

Pretty Neat!

EricP.

Thanks!

Zachary
    Last edited by hostlegal; 05-05-2004 at 11:26 PM.

Are these documents created by a lawyer?

Could you explain where you get the forms from? When I visited www.megaeforms.com I saw a familiar list of documents and a search on google showed several websites with exactly the same list of forms.

By the way, the e-mail address under the 'contact us' button is incomplete.

B,

Thanks for your interest. Over the past few months, customers who purchased the Webhosting Policy Kit 1.0 asked about other legal forms. I was fortunate enough to actually come across an existing website that offered legal forms for sell. I purchased this website about a month ago and have offered a free 3-day membership to my existing Webhosting Policy Kit customers. Like most things on the Internet, it is possibe that you came across similiar or even identical sites and legal forms.

I hope this helps.

Zachary

all these documents vetted or endorsed by any lawyers?
    Warmest Regards,
    mediafreaks

B & Media,

Thanks for your interest. The Webhosting Policy Kit, TOS, AUP, and PP were developed by a 3rd year law student. The upcoming Webhosting Policy Kit 2.0 TOS, AUP, and PP was developed by a veteran lawyer with more than 7 years Internet and Ecommerce experience. WPK 2.0 will be available the last week in May. Existing customers will receive WPK 2.0 free of charge. WPK 2.0 will sell for approximately $29.99 - $39.99. We are working hard to keep it within this price range.

I hope this helps.

Zachary

Thanks for the clarification.

sounds great. will be looking forward for 2.0
    Warmest Regards,
    mediafreaks

Media,

Great! If you want to save money, I would suggest that you buy WPK 1.0 for $19.99 so you will get WPK 2.0 for free. This will be a saving of $10.00 to $20.00 depending on the WPK 2.0 final sale price.

Once again, thanks for your interest and I look forward to your business.

Zachary

sounds good....about a year ago I got sucked in and paid $90 for something similar but with lots of different documents.....this sounds like much better value

Thanks. We are committed to providing useful products and services to our customers. After receiving numerous feedback and suggestions on WPK 1.0 as well as some of the changes that affect reseller i.e. CAN-SPAM legislation, we thought it was time to revise and replace WPK 1.0.

Zachary

Hostlegal.com
    Megaeforms.com

Do you have any sort of Reseller arrangement. I have 2500 resellers and dedicated servers that are running hosting companies? Let me know if you have something like this , I also would be more interested in v2.0 if it will be back by a real lawyer.
    Ceridius Networks Sales
    Email/MSN sales@ceridius.com
    Ceridius Networks - Reseller of Hivelocity Hosting
    Network Speed Test

HiVelocity,

If you have 2500 resellers, your own datecenter, surely you can pay your own lawyer to draft/make your own agreements? Why would you try to save money to get a generic one? I find it interesting that hosting company with your size/caliber will go for $30 generic agreements.
    Fluid Hosting, LLC - Enterprise Cloud Infrastructure: Cloud Shared and Reseller, Cloud VPS, and Cloud Hybrid Server

HiVelocity,

The upcoming Webhosting Policy Kit 2.0 TOS, AUP, and PP was developed by a veteran lawyer with more than 7 years Internet and Ecommerce experience.

In terms of Reseller Agreement, send me a pm so we can discuss your needs in more details.

I hope this helps.

Zachary

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast