Pretty interesting 9/11 timeline.......

Tinyurl is the answer for posting long urls!!!

rowland hts, california
    awesp,e read

( awesome read )

Ljubljana, Slovenija, Europe
    ...a fascinating research, extremely well done...

...more than not, it points out how many people on the ground failed to do their duty when needed and that many played uninformed when it was more than obvious what was going on... wonder so many people think that the top heads new what was going to happen...

...there has been plenty of time for action, but it was as nothing had to be done, weird and strange...

...if the Israelis new:

(6:45 a.m.)

"Approximately two hours prior to the first attack", at least two workers at the instant messaging company Odigo receive messages warning of the WTC attack. This Israeli owned company has its headquarters two blocks from the WTC. [Washington Post 9/28/01; Ha'aretz 9/26/01]

...then some US agency had to know it, too...

the story about the goat must have been very very interesting...

They were warned before hand, but they couldn't raise a public alarm.

Reminds me of when I was with my ex
    Web hosting done right
    ██ Shared, Reseller and Dedicated web hosting
    An Easy Web Presence Company

Miami, FL
    intresting... allot of work was put into that site
    Biznesshosting, Inc. DBA VOLICO - Intelligent Hosting Solutions
    East Coast Enterprise Dedicated Servers and Miami Colocation.
    managed and unmanaged dedicated servers. High bandwidth colocation. Managed clusters.

Ljubljana, Slovenija, Europe
    Originally posted by pmoduk2
    They were warned before hand, but they couldn't raise a public alarm.

Reminds me of when I was with my ex
    Man, I'm really glad for you that she's an EX now, cheers...

Southern California
    It's a good account of what happened minute by minute, but you can't look back and say, "Seeee, this is what they should have done!" Now, many things are obvious, and it's easy to think things should have been done differently, but at the time, no one knew there were multiple planes hijacked with the intent to fly them into buildings such as the WTC and the Pentagon, etc.

With the relatively time line of events, I really don't think they could have prevented any of it once the wheels were in motion. Too much confusion over what was happening, what already happened, etc., to really be able to understand what was about to happen. I think they did a pretty good job at getting every flight down (and keeping them down) shortly after the attack. I'm sure there are things that could have been done better, but that easier to see when you know the end of the story.

The only thing that really surprised me (according to the site) was the lack of security of the president at the school (like get him the heck out of there), and the continuation of the planned events (reading the story to the kids). I do not think he could have done anything, nor would anything have been any different if he was wisked away, but it's just what we expect to have happen, heh.

Overall, the account reminded me of some of the stories I heard of people in the air and on the ground who communicated with eachother and loved ones. - Where professionals discuss web hosting.

Re: Pretty interesting 9/11 timeline.......

Originally posted by The Dude_
    It's a long read, but it's pretty interesting.

The Dude
    Wow is all I can say.

I support the Human Rights Campaign!
    Moving to the Tampa, Florida area? Check out life in the suburbs in Trinity, Florida.

Wow, amazing...Alot of time was put into this. Definately a page to save.
    Dimensity Web Enterprises - ..::host.exception.dimension::.. | | | support[at]

Chicago, IL
    Good read.

I remember first hearing about 9.11 on the radio . . on the way to school.

UM-St. Louis is right next to Airport and to this day still don't like Airplanes flying over us.
    Sid Shroff
    Senior Enterprise Web Administrator

Toronto, ON
    Here's my timeline

1999 - Record surplus in the USA

------ BUSH TAKES OVER ------------
    2000 - Bush wins over Gore (apparently a very small difference if any)
    2001 - September attacks on the WTC, Pentagon.
    2002 - War in Afghanistan
    2003 - War in IRAQ
    2004 - Saddam down still War in IRAQ

I'm not an american, I'm just an other canadian but this timeline represents all that Bush accomplished in four years of presidency, Terrorism, War, record deficit, ignored a record number of international treaties and more that I won't bother typing.

I hope you americans have more brains then to put him back there. Sometimes I wonder if the 9/11 terrorist attacks would of happened under Gore, my feeling is no.
    Jean-Pierre Abboud / I'm the TekGURU / Managed and Self-Managed hosting solutions
    Toll free: 1.888.915.4400 / Local: 1.514.316.1885 / Live chat
    Cloud VPS Hosting