Arrow Web Hosts Needed ..

Hello. My company is currently in the process of developing some new software for the web hosting industry.

At this time, I can't provide much information about the nature of the software. However, I can tell you it will be compatible with all of the major control panels (E.g. PLESK, cPanel, Helm, etc)

What I am in need of is a small account on each of these control panels, so I can develop the backend API.

I am just looking for something like 50mb space, 2gb transfer, and unlimited features (e.g. email, mysql) for only 1 month, perhaps less.

You will be compensated by receiving a free license to the software that is being developed. We need 1 account on each of the following types of control panels:

PLESK, Ensim Pro, DirectAdmin

We have already developed agreements with other companies to provide a cPanel & HELM account.

All companies who participate will receive an online demo, and more information about the product shortly before it is released. Once released, they will also receive a free license (Not sure about the public price yet, but possibly $79.99 or so).

I *may* be able to provide more information to some individuals about the nature of this application, and screenshots, but it depends on your reputation here, which will be judged by me

Feel free to check my history on here. It's not too bumpy

If you are interested even the slightest bit, please feel free to contact me.

Email: matth0@charter.net
    AIM: Atrolane

Thanks!

PS: Anyone know why WHTRadio doesn't stream 24/7?

BTW, I am also interested in adding H-Sphere support. If you can provide an H-Sphere account, also contact me.

I would have been glad to give you cPanel space but it seems you're all set.

Thanks anyways

i am in the midst of migrating my server,cpanel 9 to a new server running plesk 7.

I can give u a test account to test your product.

But how long u going to need it?

I am just looking for something like 50mb space, 2gb transfer, and unlimited features (e.g. email, mysql) for only 1 month, perhaps less.

Originally posted by Mekhu
    hmm Mekhu = mhale ?

No. That is a different person They just copied and pasted what I said.

Originally posted by mhale
    No. That is a different person They just copied and pasted what I said.
    ohh MekHu is pointing out to me hehe... silly me... did not read the whole post carefully

anyway i replied your pm.

Hehe. When I first read that I thought I had posted it and forgot. Then I saw the username and thought someone had changed the username on my account, and I posted it. hehe

11. so, chance to cpanel , ok, direct admin, what is the case?

I do not understand your question. I am still in need of DirectAdmin, if that is what you are asking.

If I knew what you were developing, I'd give you a Plesk account...
    Laurence Flynn @ HostNEXUS.com
    Managed WordPress Hosting Solutions
    Focused on speed. Obsessed with security.

i can do you an ensim pro account contact me at admin@flexhost.co.uk or on icq 276916676 or aim flexhst