Thread: Help please

Help please

This post will obviously show my lack of knowledge regarding host panels. I currently have 2 domains with a host. I am looking to change to a new host. One host I talked to told me that it is much better to do the 2 domains with WHM and cpanel rather than just using add-on domain in cpanel. Since I am new to this, I am clueless as to which way is not only better, but easier for me to manage. The host said if I did it with WHM that each domain would have it's own control panel, whereas if I did it as an add-on they would be in the same control panel. Any help is greatly appreciated. I really need simplest.

That depends, do you want the two domains to be two different sites? Or do you want them both to point to the same site?

If you want to run two different sites, then a reseller account is they easy way to setup a control panel for both domains. The reseller package (for any host using cpanel,) comes with the WHM you were talking about.
    Thanks,

Brendan Diaz
    Connect: linkedin.com/in/brendandiaz

They are separate sites.

So then go post in the reseller forum, and find yourself a reseller hosting account.
    Thanks,

Brendan Diaz
    Connect: linkedin.com/in/brendandiaz

5. Is he charging you per site or is it multiple doain hosting?
    If it is the former then it is understandable why he said that.
    What you can do with Cpanel ------------------> |||||
    What you can do with Cpanel XP+CpanelAPP -------> ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Your competitors are cashing in with Cpanel XP & CpanelAPP, are you?