Subforum for Lounge?

Is there any way we can get a Politics/News/Polls/Jokes subforum or if there was one would there be no left over threads to be in the main category?
    Don't look for a way out.

It wouldn't leave much

I gave 1 of the mods a good idea for a political base (A sticky message with base rules) I dunno if he shared it or not..........

The Dude

Tinyurl is the answer for posting long urls!!!

I personally like to see it all in one forum, it makes the forum (as a whole) less cluttered and also the political discussions forum would always be left quite empty and many topics closed, as mentioned above.

Until people can be adults and discuss politics/religion, etc without attacking and insulting each other...you probably won't see them moved into their own forum.

As it is now they are often closed due to the fights that erupt within them from people who are not willing to respect others beliefs and ideas.

If you want to talk politics go to whistlestopper.com. But a forewarning, baseless acusations and name calling over there will simply give you a horrible reputation and nothing more. Them is smart folks that tend to ignore the unfactual political arguments seen on this forum.

We're trying to get one in the Premie area, and even that isn't working.