Thumbs up Great Hosting Plans and Service

We finally found someone that we can rely on for our servers. We've tried several different companies and none can compare with the personal support that is given by ******.com. Great plans and great support.

really
    SiteSouth
    Atlanta, GA and Las Vegas, NV. Colocation

eeek *covers his eyes*
    Sam

So just because someone posts something good about a hosting company it's spam?

Regards,
    Waylon

Hi all.

Yes, this is bothering me, when ever some one (noob) posts something good about a host / company, people just bash them and don't even give them / host / company a chance.

But what's even more mind blowing, is when some one (noob) posts a bad review on a host / company. And they all believe him.

Just my 2 cents.

Neox.

Originally posted by mgphoto

really
    Could you tell me why you consider this spam?? It took me a year of trial and error and lots of money to finally find someone that follows through on the service that they say they have on the website and I am very glad I found them.

Originally posted by neox
    Hi all.

Yes, this is bothering me, when ever some one (noob) posts something good about host / company, people just bash them and don't even give them a chance.

But what's even more mind blowing, is when some one (noob) posts a bad review on a host / company. And they all believe him.

Just my 2 cents.

Neox.
    Very valid point. However, people are more likely to go through the effort of getting an account here and posting a bad review because they are usually worked up from the bad experience need to vent.

On the other hand, it's not often that someone would get worked up about a good hosting company. After all, a good hosting company is one that you often don't have to deal with very often.
    Take care,
    Brad Birmingham
    http://www.bluevirtual.com

I think people get annoyed when the "review" post also happens to be that persons first post in the forums

What a way to discourage newcomers to your forum! Not only am I new to this forum, I have never posted to any forum before. I posted the first one because I am impressed with his service and I have learned a lot from him that I was not able to learn from any of the other hosting companies I have dealt with. It's unfortunate people only want to see bad reports.

Hi,

Good to hear that you're happy and doing good with ******.

By the way, how did you find out about this Forum and Decide to post here?

Cheers.
    CirtexHosting Providing Affordable and Quality Web Hosting & Reseller Hosting since 2003
    LINUX based cPANEL/WHM Shared and Reseller Web Hosting with Fantastico
    HostV VPS Premium Virtual Private Servers & Dedicated Servers powered by cPanel/WHM
    We transfer your sites over quickly! I eat penguins for breakfast ...

ezybiz, I think it's the fact that you didn't include which site that you had hosted with them, if you provide that, I'm pretty sure that people will ease up a bit.

I do admit that sometimes WHT'ers are a bit rough on new posters, especially those that post reviews on their first few posts, however, with the recent influx of spam posts, and hosts telling their customers to come here to post a review about them, we've really had our shackles raised a bit the past few months.

It's nothing personal against you, so don't read it that way, okay? If you've got a site with them still, would you mind terribly much sharing the URL with us? I did some checking with your current site in your profile, and that one doesn't seem to match up with one of ******'s sites. I could very well be wrong about that, and if I am, I do apologize in advance.

Welcome to WHT, of course, and don't be discouraged by the pointedness of some of the questions being asked here.
    Douglas Hazard - Certifiable Sports Junkie and Sports Community Enthusiast

Host of Two Cents Radio - Follow @TwoCentsRadio on Twitter (@BearlyDoug on Twitter)

Originally posted by Hoobastank68
    Hi,

Good to hear that you're happy and doing good with ******.

By the way, how did you find out about this Forum and Decide to post here?

Cheers.
    I've been reading this forum for a while now, since I am interested in what is going on in the webhosting industry and want to learn everyting I can. I decided to join the forum and post because I was finally impressed with someone who answered my questions about hosting and servers etc in a language I could understand and decided to share that info. I certainly never thought I would be opening up a can of worms. :-(

Originally posted by B_Birmingham
    On the other hand, it's not often that someone would get worked up about a good hosting company. After all, a good hosting company is one that you often don't have to deal with very often.
    I feel that it is the exact reason for some one (noob) to post about a host.

Also, people can be very cruel some times, and because of no good reason, they just post a bad review and everyone believes it. but yes you made a very good point.

Also, ezybiz could you please post your domain name that your site is hosted on.

What site do you have hosted with them? Running a trace on the site in your sig does not come up as The Planet, which is what ****** claims that they use to host clients.
    www.square-network.com www.squarenetwork.com
    Now available in regular and dehyphenated.
    May 2003 Member of the Month
    Useless Community Liason Ever Since.

It is nice to see some favorable posts about reliable hosting companies in this forum, otherwise folks like me would be totally against ever even wanting a web site, since all hosts would be bad. If only we had a way to know the actual truth about good & bad posts. Is there an internet lie detector test. Talk about making some serious money!

Originally posted by Coach
    What site do you have hosted with them? Running a trace on the site in your sig does not come up as The Planet, which is what ****** claims that they use to host clients.
    I had a reseller account with ******. I was happy with their support and service and when I realized I needed more bandwidth and space I got a dedicated server from them. They helped me set things up and make my move.

Originally posted by ezybiz
    I had a reseller account with ******. I was happy with their support and service and when I realized I needed more bandwidth and space I got a dedicated server from them. They helped me set things up and make my move.
    Works for me. Thanks.
    www.square-network.com www.squarenetwork.com
    Now available in regular and dehyphenated.
    May 2003 Member of the Month
    Useless Community Liason Ever Since.