Thread: ASP, PHP, MySQL

I've been hosting a site at until I had an EIGHT-HOUR outage a few days ago. That was horrible, just ridiculous. During the whole eight hours I could not get a hold of anybody. Their toll-free number just took me to a friggin' machine.

Needless to say, I'm looking for a new host with the following specs:

* ASP and ASP.Net
    * PHP
    * MySQL as well as MsSQL (if possible)
    * Lots of bandwidth
    * At least 100MB storage

Anyone have any good recommendations? I was going to go with Brinkster until I started reading this forum today. :-)

San Diego, CA
    Try the host quote in the top menu.

How long?

I've filled out the long does it usually take to get quotes back? Anyone know?

It's mid-day Thursday and I wanted to have an account registered by AT LEAST the end of Friday. Possible?

San Diego, CA
    people here are quick...i'm sure you'll get some responses.

Seattle, WA
    Your requirements seem tough to fit on one box for a solution, so it might take a little longer then normal. Rest asured that you will get a response

I've gotten one reply so far. They supported PHP but not ASP...why even respond to it? :-)

I've been continuing to research the forum and I stumbled across one host that might be a good one:

They've had good reviews on here and they've got everything I need. They're definitely in the running...thanks for the input.