Hosting Writer Needed

I am having a website designer design a new website for me for my web hosting business. The designer has asked me to find someone to write all of the detail content. I would like to find someone who has experience in writing the details for the web hosting industry. A sample shell of the main page of the website can be seen at http://www.4design.tv/gwh/ . As you can see the main body and several of the sub pages need to be written correctly. I can fill you in with all of the details later.

I would be interested in knowing anyone who may be interested in this job. Samples of previous work would be helpful. You can contact me at [email protected] . I need to hire this person ASAP.

-- Michael

Hello Michael I'm sure we can do something for you. Give me a pm.. maybe we can chat.. on things you want to know and i'll show you some of my work

Greetings,

I have worked with several hosting providers in the past writing content for websites. I will provide addresses of the sites I have added content for, if needed. I will be able to get this done for you very quickly.

Hi there!
    I could help you out if needed!
    let me know.

(email was sent)

Regards
    Fernando Castaneda