reseller discount scheme or something?

I have a virtual server that I used to host sites for some of my customers, but don't want the responsibility anymore (i.e. I htink my customers should have 24/7 support etc, but don't want to have to be on call when I'm on holiday!).

However, I'm a web developer, and quite often need to arrange hosting for sites I work on. What I'd really like is a nice relationship with a hosting company where maybe I get some discount the more sites I host with them, but they provide the support and invoice my customers directly. Does this kind of thing exists?!?

Oh, Linux, PHP, MySQL, UK based ideally...

Oklahoma City, OK
    Well first thing I would say you probably made a great decision of not hosting before you get too involved in it. And wanting better things for your current clients is a great business approach also. A partnership although not mentioned allot in the public, happens quite allot. You can find hosting companies willing to do this all you need to do is drop them an e-mail. Describe to them want you want to achieve and why this partnership would be beneficial to you and them. I might suggest it would be easier to do this with a smaller hosting company as most big boys already have there partnerships worked out. So yes it does exist just try and contact some hosts and see what you find.

There are multiple domain hosts available now. For a single price you can host multiple domains. But .. I don't think they will provide direct end support to your clients.

Your best deal is to contact a couple of hosts and try to work out a deal