InsPanel Unlimited Sites License

Greetings, as the topic said im selling a InsPanel Unlimited Sites License. It's a cpanel like windows based hosting control panel.

Taken from http://www.inspediumsoft.com/

InsPanel is a web-based Windows 2000/2003 Hosting Control Panel designed with the shared hosting provider in mind. Its ideal for hosting providers looking for a low-cost scalable solution for clients interested in Windows based hosting solutions.

InsPanel is a complete solution and does not require purchase of any additional software (e-mail or ftp server) for implementation. The InsPanel ships with XMail (local installation), supports remote installation of XMail and also supports MailEnable (local). Both these mail servers are available for free. The InsPanel offers a webmail interface to both these mailservers, making InsPanel the only solution of its kind; offering an intuitive web-based e-mail interface coupled with a solid mail server! This alongwith with its out-of-box implementation and easy, hassle free installation makes InsPanel the most cost effective Windows 2000 and Windows 2003 Hosting Control Panel currently being offered in the industry.

Inspanel's ease-of-use makes it the first choice for dedicated server clients with little or no administrative experience on Windows 2000 and Windows 2003 based servers. With day to day simple tasks automated, server administrators can focus their energies towards more productive tasks
    For a full list of features please visit here
    Be sure to check the demo at http://demo.inspanel.com:9000/

The retail selling price for this is 499$.

If you're interested please place any bids by private messaging me,Reasonable offers only.
    Buyout for 349$, save 150$ !

PS. PayPal only.

May i ask why u wanna sell it for?
    I mean it doesnt work good for you? SUpport is bad or what
    Server4Sale
    Dirt CHEAP Servers coming soon

Originally posted by server4sale
    May i ask why u wanna sell it for?
    I mean it doesnt work good for you? SUpport is bad or what
    The product and support are both very good, but i dont have use for this license. So thats why i would like to sell it. The license was granted to me after i did a language pack for them.

If you wish to know more, feel free to contact!