Question Is EndlessVisitors.com Legit?

I wanted to ask if someone has experienced http://www.endlessvisitors.com/

They have $3.50 for 1000 visitors (not very targeted)

So just wanted to have The People's Opinion.

Thanks, Yaser
    "Web Hosting is not just about selling space, it is about facilitating customers needs with your plans and supporting the customer for a long lasting mutually beneficial relationship."- Yaser

I am not sure... but for $3.50 it wouldnt be too expensive to try out.
    -- Matthew

I purchased it...

I will see what happens

Pls Jeezomater letme know how it goes,

thanks and will look forward to your reponse

Yaser
    "Web Hosting is not just about selling space, it is about facilitating customers needs with your plans and supporting the customer for a long lasting mutually beneficial relationship."- Yaser

looks like one of those "auto hit" things to me if it is...its a pure waste of money
    YourDotComPeople.com Hosting And Web Design For Small Businesses!

YourHostPeople.com
    Your Hosting Company!

well, 3 bucks isnt too much, so I will try it out... so far, nothing has happened :

Looks like a scam to me, as a lot of those offers tend to be.

What dya mean autohit?
    pop unders?

Originally posted by shotgun7
    looks like one of those "auto hit" things to me if it is...its a pure waste of money
    What you can do with Cpanel ------------------> |||||
    What you can do with Cpanel XP+CpanelAPP -------> ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Your competitors are cashing in with Cpanel XP & CpanelAPP, are you?

Whatever it is its definetly a scam, sounds to good to be realistic, so it probably is.

Jezzomaster,

Keep us updated

Regards,
    Thomas Currie
    Europhase UK Limited - XEN/OpenVZ UK/US Virtual Private Servers | R1Soft Backups for Web Hosts
    Custom R1Soft Backups | UK/US Web Hosting | UK/US Virtual Private Servers
    99.9% Uptime SLA | Non Overloaded Service | Guaranteed Ram / Resources
    Company: SC345142 VAT: GB-947754180 Tel: 0870 4710 895

I will

Its run by Dan here on the boards and it is not a scam. He is a reseller for another company, but the basic premise is users going to expired pages are automatically redirected to your page. It is a good way to drive traffic to you and it is cheap. The targeted version will redirect those going to old pages of that type to you basically.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    UrNode - Virtual Solutions
    http://www.UrNode.com

Re: autohits

Some people are throwing up web sites and basically doing a mini-dos attack by routing fake IP's through different DNS servers over the internet generating "unique" visitor for your site.

Fake hits master is the most well known product to date.

Originally posted by kris1351
    Its run by Dan here on the boards and it is not a scam. He is a reseller for another company, but the basic premise is users going to expired pages are automatically redirected to your page. It is a good way to drive traffic to you and it is cheap. The targeted version will redirect those going to old pages of that type to you basically.
    what is his username?

Gee, what's the value of an untargeted site visitor? Ahhhh, let me see, yeah, that would be $0.00.
    WLVPN.com NetProtect owned White Label VPN provider
    Increase your hosting profits by adding VPN to your product line up

Originally posted by Aussie Bob
    Gee, what's the value of an untargeted site visitor? Ahhhh, let me see, yeah, that would be $0.00.
    You're way too generous

Originally posted by Aussie Bob
    Tha is very true

Plus, I dont think getting visitors is that easy because then many people would be gettng it.

I doubt Dan is using that method....That will be extremely unethical. And it is too extreme.

Originally posted by Hero Doug
    Re: autohits

Some people are throwing up web sites and basically doing a mini-dos attack by routing fake IP's through different DNS servers over the internet generating "unique" visitor for your site.

Fake hits master is the most well known product to date.
    What you can do with Cpanel ------------------> |||||
    What you can do with Cpanel XP+CpanelAPP -------> ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Your competitors are cashing in with Cpanel XP & CpanelAPP, are you?

1. This isn't run by me. Endless Visitors is geesh.net (username)'s site.

2. He started as a reseller of my service, so we share traffic sources, and there's already an 18 page thread about the possibility of using proxies and someone posting proof that the visits are NOT open proxies.
    Dan Grossman - dan @ awio.com
    My Blog | Affiliate Program for Web Hosts

wouldnt it be -$3.50
    YourDotComPeople.com Hosting And Web Design For Small Businesses!

YourHostPeople.com
    Your Hosting Company!

Thanks for your reply Dan.

Your site would be viewed by full-screen pop-unders. It's on the site in the "about" section, so i'm not hiding or misleading anybody.

As Dan stated, the idea of the traffic sent being fake was already dealt with many times.

How targeted can you visitors get geesh.net?
    I consult many clients in diverse fields from web development to real estate, so let me know i can bring you good business if there is ROI in your advertising.

Like they say not everyone wants cheap web hosting same goes for traffic that actually converts.

The available targeting categories are available on the site.