Arrow Looking for a web solution for hosting managment.

I know that there is tools or software the can help you run your hosting service. I do not think of hosting controller or helm or ensim ect... but a tool that can help me track the payment of my clients and the period of hosting and so on.
    I am looking for something the will help me running my hosting business without connection of the control that I use for the server.
    What do you use for it? Is the a web base solution? (Better in ASP format).

try and for billing solutions. Client exec has very extensive features and is affordable.

try searching on they have different format searches PhP, CGI, ASP etc.

Check out H-Sphere from

Unlike the other "just another control panel" pieces of software like cpanel and ensim, H-Sphere provides complete hosting automation.

H-Sphere is a complete system which allows you to manage one to many servers in the same or diverse data centers through one, simple to use, interface.

H-Sphere includes all of the technology for automated account provisioning (including fraud protection), support, and billing.

Futhermore, H-Sphere allows you to offer private label reseller programs to your resellers whereby your resellsers benefit from complete hosting automation as well.

Thank you.
    Peter M. Abraham
    LinkedIn Profile