Thread: ServerMatrix??

ServerMatrix??

Any opinions on ServerMatrix?

I'm looking to move to their dedicated server since they have the BEST pricing and 24 hour live telephone support (I checked late las night, and they answered real quick-no holding at all).

They are the only ones who offer managed-dedicated with 24/7 live support under $300

I know we are supposed to look for quality over price, and thats why I selected these guys cause their support coupled with their prices totally impress me.

Anyone?

It sounds like you already made up your mind to me.

Let me know if they have any t-shirts

opinions

Yes, I'm pretty much convinced however I'm looking for people who actually use them or have in the past? Doing my homework, as I have had enough of moving and paying outrageous prices for shared hosting. I've got 200 domains and really need a reliable host.

Thanks

Instead of going into any long stories here, I'll just say I am a very satisfied customer of theirs since August 2003 and have no plans to move in the foreseeable future.

They may not be perfect at times but they are growing and improving quite a bit over time. They are made up of a helpful and honest bunch of people who have your interest at heart.
    http://www.batchimage.com - Offering Batch Image Processing and TIFF/PDF Software Solutions

I personally have 7 Dual xeons at servermatrix, and so far it's probably the best company I've delt with. Check their forums, they are very fast in fixing network issues, and will actually look into lag issues unlike other companies I won't name here...

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend servermatrix to anyone. Good luck!

Hey,

Im with them for 6 months now and I'm verry satisfied about their services. Sometimes ticket responses are a bit slow, but for the money I pay I dont have any reason to complain.

hp

wow

this is great to hear!

Looks like I will be setting up with them

Anyone get a commision for referrals? Since I will be a new customers it might help.

Yes, Servermatrix(dot)com is a very good dedicated server company.

I have two servers with them currently.

I hope this helps you Monie8.

Neox.

They are good and reliable. And if you're in US, you can enjoy their toll-free phone support

They have been great for us too, except a month ago when we had to check their rebooting facility quite often due to a bad kernel and the average reboot time was always around 20 - 30 minutes. Have they improved on this front ?

I'm also a SM customer, and a very happy one!

Lets just I've completely quit looking at any other server companies since I've been with SM.

I personally have never had a problem with the reboots. Anytime I have submitted a reboot ticket it was done within 1-10 minutes. Nowdays I mainly run Total Control servers, so I have full control over hardbooting and power cycling my servers.

I just signed on with them last week. So far so good.

No complaints over here.

i, too, am a servermatrix customer and all i can say is that the best thing about them is not their very good pricing structure nor their very reliable network and hardware.

the best thing about them is the professional way that they handle customer service requests!

you won't go wrong with them.

I dont have any complaints with SM and I've been with them almost 3 months!
    eXeGaming : Professional Gaming Organization

Over a dozen server at servermatrix, and happy to be there.
    Glenn
    Don't you walk thru my words
    You got to show some respect
    Don't you walk thru my words
    'Cause you ain't heard me out yet