* cPanelSubs - Sub-Reseller Creator is now Powered by ZEND!

Now Powered by ZEND!

cPanel Subs 'Lite'
    is now available as a 7 day trial.

If you have any doubts about this program, download it now and try it for yourself.

This is an easy installation, and an easy program to setup.

CLICK HERE to download it now.

Or visit here for more information

If any of the demo links would work I would be very interested, also the messed up navigations puts me off a bit.
    Richard W. Kelly
    Hello & Co! - It all starts with Hello ! 1-888-88-HELLO
    HelloandCo.com | HelloHost.com | HelloHost.co.uk | HelloDomains.net | HelloDNS.net | HelloServers.com | Hello-Designs.com | HelloDev.net | HelloSSL.com | HelloPay.us | eHello.net |

What are you having a problem with? The links work just fine and there are no problems with the navigation. Did you follow instructions and register at the forum? Did you download the trial?

Please let me know what the problem is.

Hello,

Yes, I have registered with the forum, the links at the top have Logout 4 times and FAQ twice, also, the threads that reference the demo result in a no link found please contact the webmaster or it acts as if I'm not a registered user.
    Richard W. Kelly
    Hello & Co! - It all starts with Hello ! 1-888-88-HELLO
    HelloandCo.com | HelloHost.com | HelloHost.co.uk | HelloDomains.net | HelloDNS.net | HelloServers.com | Hello-Designs.com | HelloDev.net | HelloSSL.com | HelloPay.us | eHello.net |

5. Wheres the price list?
    What you can do with Cpanel ------------------> |||||
    What you can do with Cpanel XP+CpanelAPP -------> ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Your competitors are cashing in with Cpanel XP & CpanelAPP, are you?

Originally posted by Hello&Co
    Hello,

Yes, I have registered with the forum, the links at the top have Logout 4 times and FAQ twice, also, the threads that reference the demo result in a no link found please contact the webmaster or it acts as if I'm not a registered user.
    My apologies to you for the inconvenience. I would like to thank you for pointing out what was happening regarding the login prompting (gettiing logged out of the forum). I took a look from another PC and had the same problems. I fixed all of these problems and updated the pages.

I have also decided to include the demo links and logins inside the welcome email that forum sends out when new memebers register.

I have also sent you these logins via PM here at WHT.

Thanks again, and sorry for the inconvenience.

Originally posted by [email protected]
    Wheres the price list?
    Not sure what "List" you are talking about. One product, one price. I am not a web host. The price is located right in about 10 places and directly via the link that says "PURCHASE".