Hosting template... need suggestion

http://www.invisionboardskins.com/hosting%2019/

I recently put that template up for sale here and at several other sites. I thought it was a pretty nice looking template, but I only got one enquiry on it.

Any suggestions on what I could do to make it more appealing so I can sell it?

Its a nice hosting layout blackdog. I guess that you just need to wait for the right client!!

Good luck!!!!!!!!!
    Email me or pm me for custom design. Cheap prices!!

Hosting template... need suggestion

your hosting needs to be a real co. name plus add a slogan or erase the your hosting slogan.

the text in the hosting plan boxes are too small and look like typewriter fonts so hard to read.

you need to get the latin out.

30 mysql databses typo

you dont' tell me anything about your company on the mainpage so why click farther?

none of the links work, so it's hard to really judge the site.

Pete

Re: Hosting template... need suggestion

Originally posted by peteq
    your hosting needs to be a real co. name plus add a slogan or erase the your hosting slogan.

the text in the hosting plan boxes are too small and look like typewriter fonts so hard to read.

30 mysql databses typo

you dont' tell me anything about your company on the mainpage so why click farther?

Pete
    I think he is selling the layout, not the services.
    DreamHost Web Hosting
    Shared and VPS hosting + dedicated servers and colocation.
    ... and we're green, too!
    Hosting your dreams since 1997.

Re: Hosting template... need suggestion

Originally posted by peteq

30 mysql databses typo

Pete
    it's a template i'm selling, not a real hosting company

Looks great

Maybe ur asking too much?

personally i do like it, but it does look like a template that you bought...

sweet template Nice work!
    Max
    Web Hosting Talk Community Guide

Originally posted by cfhirolla
    personally i do like it, but it does look like a template that you bought...
    are you accusing me of selling a design that i bought? i wouldn't make such bold statements without evidence to back up your claims. go ahead and scour the internet. you won't find that design anywhere.

To be frank, the template isn't unique, sure its a nice template don't get me wrong, but it just looks like every other template out there. Best of luck on selling it.
    Chris Tauscher
    SHIFTIFY

Originally posted by DosEvil
    To be frank, the template isn't unique, sure its a nice template don't get me wrong, but it just looks like every other template out there. Best of luck on selling it.
    i can't say i disagree, but what do you expect? people here don't seem to be willing to pay more than $75 for a template. i'm not going to reinvent the wheel for that kind of money.

I agree, the template isn't anything new, but doesn't have to be. It's a nice layout and though not compltely unique, it should sell. Good luck

blackdog, I'm not saying you should go into great detail on creating the template unique.
    Chris Tauscher
    SHIFTIFY

It is really nice. I don't know why people aren't making any offers. Maybe you're asking too much

i think right after christmas when all the little boys and girls have some money to on a website templates when to sell 'em on WHT for $75 buckaroos
    Computer Steroids - Full service website development solutions since 2001.
    (612)234-2768 - Locally owned and operated in the Minneapolis, Minnesota area.