ADVERTISING. Market- Mostly students from highschool to college

This is the first time I'm soliciting advertisiers for my site. I run a successful website for students to post their homework questions and get answers. Currently, I have around 500 members and receive about 50 daily unique visitors (that's with Fridays and Saturdays factored in- students don't do homework on those two days it seems).

Since I have no clue what to charge, I'll let you guys decide that. Just PM me your bid (monthly rate). Here's what is offerred. You can have a text link at the bottom of my site on EVERY page.. that's in the hundreds.... Remember, each question in itself counts as a webpage too and/or you can give me a URL to a banner or site to act as a popup. It will pop-up everytime the INDEX page is accessed. For those of you that are familiar with PR ranks, I'm currently at a "5" with many related backlinks.

The site is educational and clean. All banners/textlinks/sites will be subject to approval. You may verify our stats by going to

Thanks for viewing, and if you have any questions, feel free to PM/email me.

I also want to take this opportunity to welcome any related link exchanges.

Wow! i'm surprised by the number of immediate responses to this ad! Thanks for your interests. Just to let everyone know, I will respond to everyone's inquiry by tomorrow night, Thursday, April 28th and make my decisions.

Oh, and just to let everyone know, the current offers that I've received are around $10+. (i consider ALL bids..even lower bids)
    Last edited by LPan; 04-28-2004 at 11:08 PM.

I like your website, its a great idea.