rvskins or cpskins

Hi,

I want to resell some domains on my VPS account. I have the choice of getting CPSkins or RVskins.

I want the person I'm selling the space to (which will just be a regular domain + webspace) to have a simple control panel for changing their password and whatnot.

Does either skin make this easier? I do not want them to know that I am on a VPS- I just want it to look like I own the server.

Thanks,
    dave

Im pretty sure these are both addons to the cPanel control panel and not standalone control panels
    Xcellweb.net - Quality Web Solutions That Work!
    █ Web Hosting | Web Servers | Shoutcast | Domain Names

Providing High Quality Web Solutions Since July 2002!
    5sterling.com & 9dollars.us - No-frills budget web hosting, VPS, shoutcast and domain names!

K

Doesn't matter anyway, with with VPSColo and RVSkins and Fantastico. Rus is great so far.

dave

both skins give the same functionality, but i would vote for cpskin... personal preference on style

Does cpSkin have the same multilingual support as RVSkin? RVSKin also has a really useful resellers admin management tool in it.

Rvskins is a great skin for cpanel, very functional.

CPSkins has Spanish support I believe but nothing has a many langauges as rvskin AFAIK
    Russ Foster - Industry Curmudgeon

I agree. Rvskins has more functionality. I'd like to see some new skins developed, though.