Processing For A Spanish Company

Hiya all,

A buddy of mine runs a sports ware outlet in Madrid. Its only small and wants to start taking card payments for his internet website (Sorry dont have the URL).

Does anyone know some good banks down there to work with. He doesnt want to use third party.

Thanks

Gavin

Gavin, it looks like there are none.
    Getting merchant accounts in Spain is a problem. Much easier to get Your friend a merchant ID in any EU bank which accepts merchants from all over EU.

Like PAGO for example.
    There are other less known options as well.

Scar,

No there are plenty of banks in Spain. I dont recommend anyone to Pago as i've a good contact that was recently screwed by them.

Pago are a dead aqquier now and there are many other great companies to use within Europe.

Anyway why are you not recommending your service

Thanks anyway

G

The Scar is correct in all he is posting. I deal with International merchants all day, every day, and I can assure you he is correct. Sounds to me like the Scar is on top of his game. Good job Scar!

Due to forum rules members are not allowed to advertise their own services in any way, shape, or form unless it is done within the advertising forums.
    TradeViceroy

Boys Boys Boys...

If you knew anything about the business you would know the managment structure behind Pago.

They are NOT the only aqquirer in Germany and I even know of a 3rd company who is just about to become one within the next couple of months.

Pinacle - Are you a reseller of ch****y then?

Before you start flaming me make sure you have your facts 100% correct. I'm not here to start an argument I simply wanted a simply question answered which was answered VIA a PM anyway to me.
    Last edited by 74s3; 05-02-2004 at 10:09 AM.

Your statement--Boys Boys Boys...

My response--Got a little inferiority problem ?

Your statement--If you knew anything about the business you would know the managment structure behind Pago.

My response--I never mentioned the management structure at Pago, and by the way I do know the structure. They didn't reveal you any secrets to you that no one else is aware of. Since apparently no one but you does know anything about the business, it is odd you are asking for advice from anyone else, since none of us know anything

Your statement--They are NOT the only aqquirer in Germany and I even know of a 3rd company who is just about to become one within the next couple of months.

My response-- Good for you, in a couple of months maybe you will have another source and you won't have to come here for advice, then try to slam the people offering it. Talk about confrontational..

Your statement--Pinacle - Are you a reseller of ch****y then?

My response--It is Pinnacle, not Pinacle, and I assume you mean Chronopay when you ask "Are you a reseller of ch****y then." If that is your question, then the answer is, I do have an outstanding relationship with the folks at Chronopay as well as many others. They are a top shelf orginization, however I have direct relationships with many acquirers around the world. Most of my relationships are directly with acquirers, but it is always a good idea to keep positive relationships with IPSP's, gateways, processors, issurers. I am not advertizing for anyone. On the other hand, it appears you are trying to slam Chronopay or anyone that doesn't agree with you.

Your statement--Before you start flaming me make sure you have your facts 100% correct. I'm not here to start an argument I simply wanted a simply question answered which was answered VIA a PM anyway to me.

My response--I don't understand why you are so aggressive towards people with other opinions. The hostility you are harboring is glaring thru your statements. Now, since your question has been answered, maybe you can stop "flaming" and get on with placing your merchant. By the way, if you need any help let me know.