Cybexhost Opinions Required

Having been burnt several times in the past, i'm looking for honest reviews on Cybexhost.com

Their prices seem very attractive, but they have only been in business for a short period. I have done a search but it has only brought up a dispute and no genuine reviews . Should I look elsewhere?.

yes. Do more search or put up a request.

Johns allways given me good advice for nothing in return, I allways think that sais more about a person than anything else.

*john being cybexhost*

Thanks for the advice so far, are there any actual clients of Cybexhost here who care to give their opinions as well as other forum members.

Just because a host is not a newer host, it does not mean they do not provide these qualities and more
    I also subscribe to this theory and to the fact that everybody has to start somewhere, which is why I didn't immediately let the dispute thread and their time in business put me off. I also think that the amount of effort that a host puts in to helping and advising others also says a great deal about committment and dedication, especially where that help isn't going to generate $$$ for them!. It is interesting to seperate the active hosts here who help out and offer advice where they can, and the ones only making a reply to the hosting requests!!!

I had noticed cybexhost represented here, in fact that was where I got the site link from!. I was also impressed by the general willingness to offer advice on various (non profit generating) threads here.

The only thing which does concern me, is the absence of .co.uk domain transfer request on the Cybexhost.com sign up page. I currently have a .co.uk domain which would need to be transfered to a new host, and this doesn't currently appear possible.

My current site is hosted by Clook. I have nothing but praise for them and Jim, but a downturn in business means that economies have to be made and I have to cut back on the monthly hosting fee with them. I noticed that non UK hosts appear to be far cheaper than UK based ones, however I don't want to cut back so far and start getting the level of problems which had with my many other pre-clook hosts.
    Last edited by Chris1973; 04-28-2004 at 05:10 PM.

Thanks Tanuk, nice to see you again. Long time no see, 2 days maybe? I got so used to seeing you every single post there for a while.

Chris1973,

For the record, the dispute you keep on refering to:
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...ight=CybexHost
    Was quickly resolved, it was a slight misunderstanding.
    I've been with 'em two months and no problems at all.
    - 'Deffy'
    As for the .co.uk domain name, I regret to inform you that we do not accept .co.uk domain name's. We (Our Registar - eNom) only allows the transfer of .com, .net, .org, .cc, .info, .biz, .us and all .cn domains. Sorry!

As for

Ah, ok thanks anyway