Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LeHost.net

I'm in the process of looking for a new hosting provider after Westhost began having downtime issues (servers freezing, Westhost denying a problem, etc). I couldnt find this on LeHost.com's website, but do they offer unlimited mysql databases and unlimited domains on any of their VPS accounts?

Doesn't sound so fishy to me...

it's lehost.net not .com.
    PierreB - Montreal

I have been on these forums for quite sometime now and I have read some of PierreB's post's.. From what I have concluded he runs a solid business.. I think his company is very successful.. Just like all the other hosts.. He posted a Testimonial from one of his clients.. Which i doubt was conspired upon each other..

Wink

it's lehost.net not .com.
    I was hoping that the guy who runs the company could answer my question in addition to correcting me

Msprinkle, you can contact me directly at pierreb@lehost.net
    PierreB - Montreal

I dont see VPS anywhere on their site...

For the price, I would hope you're getting a good service...
    PacketAce
    Because packets were meant to be delivered.
    Premium Mzima Bandwith at Equinix - Secaucus, NJ

While I myself am not a client of LeHost several of my clients are. LeHost provides good service but more importantly, a reliable one. I've been sending some of my clients there for a few years now, some remain loyal customers while others have moved on. As I said, it's a good provider but no one is perfect.

Now, I know I haven't posted here for a while but I'm by no means a new member (when good posts becomes a abd thing, I became a lurker) so if you want to continue your conspiracy theories by all means, go for it. Just remember, the fact that no one posts positive reviews doesn't mean there is something wrong when someone does but rather that there is something wrong when no one does!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12