Thread: LeHost.net

Smile LeHost.net

I just wanted to let everyone know about LeHost(dot)net. I've been hosting with them for almost a year now and have had excellent uptime, server response, and support throughout. Over the past six months I have hosted all of my new clients with LeHost with great success. All of them have raved about the quality of service and responsiveness of the administrators when setting up new accounts and answering questions.

I have hosted with many different companies, from the very large (Interland & CIHost both of which had terrible service) to startups, in the past and have experienced problems. LeHost is the first where everything has been smooth sailing from the get go.

So, if you're looking for Linux hosting I would recommend LeHost(dot)net.

hmm... Thats good to hear but sounds fishy.

'sounds phishy'

I was concerned about people thinking that when I posted it. It's difficult to speak positively about a service without it sounding contrived but I assure you, I have no affiliation with LeHost. I just host my site and my customer's sites there.

Just prepare to get some comments about this post because your new to the forum.

Hey strategy, thanks for the review.

-Reyox- why so hostile?
    PierreB - Montreal

Sounds like a good review. And if it is fishy, let it be, time will tell if it is fishy, and the proper punishment will be brought forth.

Doesnt smell fishy --->

At least post the domain that you host with them. Will make your post more credible.

No problem...

visualstructures(dot)com is hosted with LeHost.

Originally posted by sysc
    At least post the domain that you host with them. Will make your post more credible.

how much are they paying you

So, how much are they paying you for the promotion :-) Seriously, it's good to know there are good hosting companies out there. Are they inxepensive?

It doesn't look like a promotion to me, more like a sincere review about our company. Good day.
    PierreB - Montreal

It's not fishy -- I host about 4 sites with lehost.net

Pierre and his staff have given me great support and great uptime with my sites for a year strong now.

Thanks guys!

Definately fishy, both client and hoster posting in the same topic at the same time.

PanelGuru, Thank you for your kind words.

mrkredo, same time? The time doesn't look to be the same to me, 14minutes different, that ins't the same time, but same day.
    PierreB - Montreal

Pierre is a good guy, and runs a good company. I find it highly unlikely that he's doing a fake review
    Scott Burns, President
    BQ Internet Corporation
    Remote Rsync and FTP backup solutions
    *** http://www.bqbackup.com/ ***

Ok, guys, go to http://www.lehost.net and look which website is on the front page testimonials there- www.visualstructures.com
    Is that mutual favor exchange

mrkredo, look at the date it was added. We recently asked our customers to write a review about us, there many more to be added within the next weeks.
    PierreB - Montreal

Originally posted by PierreB
    mrkredo, same time? The time doesn't look to be the same to me, 14minutes different, that ins't the same time, but same day.
    In my books, that's the quote of the year!
    HOST78 - Affordable and Reliable Canadian Web Hosting and Domain Registration
    TRY RISK FREE with our 15 day money back guarantee

Originally posted by mrkredo
    Ok, guys, go to http://www.lehost.net and look which website is on the front page testimonials there- www.visualstructures.com
    Is that mutual favor exchange
    Sounds to me like the original poster gave a testimonial for the website, and also posted here. I don't see any problems.
    Scott Burns, President
    BQ Internet Corporation

PierreB, dude, i dont really care... Just very strange too see customer write good review on here.

Originally posted by mrkredo
    PierreB, dude, i dont really care... Just very strange too see customer write good review on here.
    You're the one that keeps bringing up conspiracy theories. Leave Pierre to his work
    Scott Burns, President
    BQ Internet Corporation

Bqinternet, thanks for your reply, it did the job. =]
    PierreB - Montreal

PierreB: what job?

mrkredo, the one you try to do, conspiracy everywhere.
    PierreB - Montreal

Fishy? This is ridiculous.
    The site of mine that requires the most performance out of lehost.net is www.blackoutent.us . My company uses their servers extensively for communicating via e-mail, private forums, etc.

It has worked fine for months.

Thank you,

David Williams
    CEO, Blackout Entertainment, LLC

Originally posted by bqinternet
    Pierre is a good guy, and runs a good company. I find it highly unlikely that he's doing a fake review
    QFE.

Drop the theories.. nothing here is fishy.

I'm in the process of looking for a new hosting provider after Westhost began having downtime issues (servers freezing, Westhost denying a problem, etc). I couldnt find this on LeHost.com's website, but do they offer unlimited mysql databases and unlimited domains on any of their VPS accounts?

Doesn't sound so fishy to me...

it's lehost.net not .com.
    PierreB - Montreal

I have been on these forums for quite sometime now and I have read some of PierreB's post's.. From what I have concluded he runs a solid business.. I think his company is very successful.. Just like all the other hosts.. He posted a Testimonial from one of his clients.. Which i doubt was conspired upon each other..

Wink

it's lehost.net not .com.
    I was hoping that the guy who runs the company could answer my question in addition to correcting me

I dont see VPS anywhere on their site...

For the price, I would hope you're getting a good service...
    PacketAce
    Because packets were meant to be delivered.
    Premium Mzima Bandwith at Equinix - Secaucus, NJ

While I myself am not a client of LeHost several of my clients are. LeHost provides good service but more importantly, a reliable one. I've been sending some of my clients there for a few years now, some remain loyal customers while others have moved on. As I said, it's a good provider but no one is perfect.

Now, I know I haven't posted here for a while but I'm by no means a new member (when good posts becomes a abd thing, I became a lurker) so if you want to continue your conspiracy theories by all means, go for it. Just remember, the fact that no one posts positive reviews doesn't mean there is something wrong when someone does but rather that there is something wrong when no one does!