Question Info/Opinions on everyoneswebhost.com and more

Looks like I am shopping for a web host for a new client now that my personal webhost has let down the ball

I noticed 3 web hosts mentioned earlier and wanted to get input regarding them. They are...

everyoneswebhost.com

Inferion.com

G2-hosting.com

Are they reliable with a good service record? How are the "bells and whistles"? I am not the most technical of people but have worked with CGI and PHP programs and would like to know if these hosts provide good yet affordable service (my sites are more of a personal or informative nature - not moneymakers - so I need something affordable).

Thanks for any input!

Your best bet is to a search on them!!!

I just found a post talking about inferion.com and everyoneswebhost.com ---> http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...neswebhost.com

G2 hosting I could only find one post about them and it was a 3 month review.
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...=G2hosting.com

I would also agree that e-insites is a great company that I used to use before I became a large enough host to have my own servers. They have great reseller plans if a server is too much for you now.

Check and see if they have a contact number. Also send in a pre-sales question to each then judge on how long it takes and the response you get back. Search here to see if a review has been written here about any of them.

Good luck!

Can I ask who you ended up choosing and what your service has been like?