Sub Contract Designers needed

Hi There,
    We require the services of sub contract designers, to take on site design and design integration overflow from our very busy web designer.

You would be required to provide us with examples of your work, and have experience in integrating your designs or clients designs into third party Content Management Systems, Blogs, Discussion Boards, Image Galleries ETC.

We would require you to sign a NDA stating that you would remain completely anonymous to our client/s as you would be working under our company name.

All interested parties please email us at design@bright-byte.com and include a link to examples of your work. We will then contact the persons we are interested in to discuss further.
    2 BUCK HOST | WHT Member Since 2002. | DBH Internet Enterprises.
    LiteSpeed, cPanel, Fully Managed WordPress, CloudLinux, DDoS Protection, Daily Backups,
    RAID 10 Pure SSD, Premium Network, 24/7 Support, 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee.

Over 20 years experience in the Web Hosting Industry.

I might be able to help, I just sent you an email
    cheers

Timeframe ???
    Are you willing to pay a rate per hour or per design ???
    How much time per day should be a person available ???
    Will you resell the designs ???
    Please be more specific about that.
    Thanks
    Kirill Smirnov
    KWL™

Hi kwl,
    Thanks for your interest, as stated above this would be a subcontract position so therefore would be paid on a per design basis. We would require you to quote on the job and if excepted we would pay you 30% deposit and the rest on completion of the job.

Timeframe would depend on the clients needs and reality of time needed to complete the job.

We would not be reselling the designs as templates if that is what you mean, they would be unique one of custom designs and the subcontractor would not be able to resell them either.
    Last edited by DBH Web; 04-28-2004 at 06:42 PM.
    LiteSpeed, cPanel, Fully Managed WordPress, CloudLinux, DDoS Protection, Daily Backups,

I feel I am fit for the job, pm me or contact me via aim: I am smooney, MSN: sk8krog[at]hotmail.com, or email: sean@smooney.com

I am ready to sign NDA and work as contract designer. Please consider me.

Portfolio: http://www.zakpatel.com
    AIM: mzakirpatel.

|> zakpatel.com

Smooney - your page is the same as www.p3rpl3xity.com ?

Re: Sub Contract Designers needed

Originally posted by Bright-Byte
    All interested parties please email us at design@bright-byte.com and include a link to examples of your work. We will then contact the persons we are interested in to discuss further.
    Guys if you can't follow simple instructions we wont even consider you for the job.

DO NOT PM OR POST HERE.
    All PM's and posts will be ignored