Hiring Sales Reps

Hey Guys,

First of all, you will not be able to make a living out of this job.

Exize.com is currently hiring a few 'Sales Reps'.

Sales reps attempt to sel any package, and earn 2.5% (per month) on whateach client they refer pays each month.

The minimum payment is 5 dollars, and payment is by Paypal only. A client does not count as 'referred' until the end of the second month. At this time, the referrer is paid for both the first and the second month, and the continues on a month to month 2.5% while the user stays with us.

Below is a chart of what you could make per month per package per clients with our prices (not including our special). I know its a tad messy. This is not all of our packags, but just some samples.

2). Reseller Packages Basic Reseller Percent 2.5% [$0.50USD / Month]

3). Reseller Packages Corporate Reseller Percent 2.5% [$1.87USD / Month]

4). Reseller Packages Enterprise Reseller Percent 2.5% [$1.50USD / Month]

5). Reseller Packages Professional Reseller Percent 2.5% [$0.75USD / Month]

6). Shared Packages Bronze Plan Percent 2.5% [$0.02USD / Month]

7). Shared Packages Copper Plan Percent 2.5% [$0.02USD / Month]

8). Shared Packages Gold Plan Percent 2.5% [$0.07USD / Month]

9). Shared Packages Platinum Plan Percent 2.5% [$0.12USD / Month]

If you are interested, please contact me on [email protected] with the title 'Sales Rep'

Sorry for the Double Post, but I should mention that the amount in brackets is what YOU make per month, not what we charge!

25% would motivate me a bit more than 2.5%. Having to sell almost 10 of your:
    6). Shared Packages Bronze Plan Percent 2.5% [$0.02USD / Month]
    for example, having to sell 100 of these accounts to make $2.00 a month sounds like pretty hard work.

I agree, and if you can't transfer until $5, psh I'm gone!

By the way, I have seen tons of companies here that offer 25%-50% for this. If you want a response, you will need to raise the price by a ton!

Yes, and as I said in the Original Post, (I think-or Did I leave it out?), that Prices will be raised soon, and percentages will go up with it. However. at the moment, most of my packages are close to cost.

Also, most of the 20-30% companies offer it one off, I offer it for good. Do not worry however, I am pre-planning this out with just set payouts.

Oh, ok, I haven't heard of doing it that way before so I'll have to see how it works out! Thanks for the clarification.

check out www.tonhosting.com affilates, you can earch 30 a pop for each referral... sounds a lot better

Please dont use this to refer to your comapny etc.

You can now earn over 30 dollars one time fee with me. Since nobody seemed to like the idea or permenant monthly income.

www.exize.com/billing/affiliate_signup.php

Ok, that sounds much better! : ) I mean, if you think about it, that one month of service for the client.

I am confused though, the professional plan gets the most reward, but is one of the cheaper reseller plans. Is that a mistake?

Either way, I think it is smarter to raise it. I mean, HostRocket gives $41 per referral and they only get $10/month per account.....that's 4 months payment (although it has to be a 2 year commitment).

Originally posted by jml3188
    Either way, I think it is smarter to raise it. I mean, HostRocket gives $41 per referral and they only get $10/month per account.....that's 4 months payment (although it has to be a 2 year commitment).
    I don't know how valid I think it was to even mention another company in this thread, but since it was mentioned, I have an obligation to clarify that HostRocket previously offered $41 per referral. As times change, so do referral fees and HR currently offers a lot more than that, but this is a thread for the originally poster and not for details.
    VOIPO - VoIP Telephone Service

I know some hosting companies that offer 1/2 of the setup and the entire first month in addition to 3% recurring for agents. I personally would not do anything for a little 2.5% when the hosting plans go for $6 sounds like a big giant waste of time.
    Ceridius Networks Sales
    Email/MSN [email protected]
    Ceridius Networks - Reseller of Hivelocity Hosting
    Network Speed Test

Well, the 2.5 has been changed.

Does anybody know of a decent / can sell me a decent affiliate script to run and give a % of the first month and a % of recurrin gmonths after that?

Try HotScripts.