Useful if you live in the UK and want to phone US

I just wanted to pass a useful valuable tip I discovered and have started using myself. Related to webhosting if you have clients in the US or anywhere else you want to phone from the UK.

I have just phoned the states from the UK. Guess how much it cost me?

1 penny per minute. Can you believe this???????????????????

Actually it cost less money to phone the USA than to call up someone who is ten miles down the road. I thought it would be some rubbish deal, or some voip process where you can't hear anybody.

In fact it is unimaginably clear, I have so far called US and few other countries.

Only applies to UK people. PS. This is nothing to do with me, I'm not promoting this site as any way connected to me. I can't see how they can even make a profit. I have scanned millions of companies trying to get the best deal as I am having business relations overseas and I wanted to try to get the best deal. So if anybody has any doubt as to the prices, please check with British Telecom, thats what I did, I was so suspicoius I phoned up BT to make sure the phone numbers were charged at that price..and sure enough...they are.

And if you want further verification do a *google news search*. I'm sure you'll find something on their about them as well.

I hope it can save someone a few pennies as indeed htis site has saved me *alot of money*.http://www.telestunt.co.uk/

Tell us how much cheaper it is when the bill comes in - 0845 is minimum 3p per minute

What I want to know is why the hell is it 1p per minute to phone a mobile all the way in Argentina yet its 10p per minute for a mobile in the UK....... Rip Off Britain again
    Xcellweb.net - Quality Web Solutions That Work!
    █ Web Hosting | Web Servers | Shoutcast | Domain Names

Providing High Quality Web Solutions Since July 2002!
    5sterling.com & 9dollars.us - No-frills budget web hosting, VPS, shoutcast and domain names!

Yah your right but these numbers are cheaper than this. Check it out yourself.

Oh! I see what your looking at, you actually checked the number. But if you look at *to the states number* yah it is 0845, but it has also got an asterisk by it..and that means that its charged 1p per minute during off peak hours.

But here is one without the asterisk Brazil: 1p per minute via 0844 861 0 861 (1p/min)!
    South Africa: 1p per minute via 0844 861 0 861 (1p/min)!

Now if you call up 100 *free call* to british telecom and say to them, how much is it to phone a 0844 8 number, they will tell you right then and their 1 pence per minute *during any time, day or night*. I know! I couldn't believe it myself, even they sent me the British Telecome official price list. And more than that I've been using this service for a *year*. And have got complete telephone bills and they are allways perfectly accurate becuase the bill is from British Telecom not from this company.

I have saved so much money, its their if anybody else wants to.