.ca worth anything?

I was wondering are .ca's worth anything now and\or do you believe they will be worth anything in the future?

For example around how much do you think a 3-letter .ca can get you? how much do you think a 4-letter .ca can get you ,etc?

Also, what if the 3-letter domain name or 4-letter domain name could be worked to relate to something, ie. have a meaning?

Looking forward to your responses.

Since you are Canadian, a .ca domain is worth for own use. But if you are thinking of "investing", you might well forget it. Except for VERY generic words (most of which have been taken by people who keep paying for the third year in a row), many dictionary words and 3-letters are still available. So go figure the rest of the story. Good luck.
    Co-Founder @HostHideout. Profoundly influenced by #Bauhaus, @Nameslave unrepentantly embraces #Minimalism with a bias for functionality, color theory and pixel precision: a #multimedia messenger in the McLuhan sense. His totally irrelevant M.Ed. dissertation examines Organizational Culture and Change Management. He also likes Patrik Ervell, Wong Kar-wai and IKEA.

the fact that it is a restricted ccTLD hinders its popularity somehow

They are worth FA...... unless generic or developed...

I have invested in some, I think the only ones worth more then registration fee are those that have huge search/type-in potential or those that could be developed. For instance, I bought punkrock.ca - could be developed for a Canadian Punk Rock Forum or something, also own flashgames.ca which could easily be developed. However I was somewhat slow when I first started and bought a few useless ones like ourvoice.ca - it might be worth something developed but it would be tough. You just have to see what is out there. I bet there were 12 good ones yesterday available that would have been worth $100+ but there are a half dozen people who snap all the good ones....
    Greg Lubbelinkhof