Thumbs up G2hosting.com: 3 Month Review

I have been coming to this website for some time now, but just recently signed up for an account.

I would like to take this opportunity to mention my web host, seeing how I joined up with them a few months back, and I would like to get the word out about them!

I signed up for www.bcmorgue.com about 3 months back. This was my first "official" .com website. I have had many websites, but they were all free accounts, or sub domains.

A friend pointed me to g2-hosting.com for a web host. After looking at the packages they offered, and the prices they had, I was really amazed at how low priced the packages were.

Before I even signed up for a web host with g2-hosting.com, I sent an e-mail, to find out just what I had to do to get setup.
    I spoke with Brandon, who helped me out; way more than I felt that he had too.
    He went that extra mile, to help get me setup; not only with them as a web host, but help me setup my domain name (I never knew that you had to purchase this separately).

He and his staff basically walked me through how to setup the domain name. Being in the computer industry, and customer service, I know what customers expect, and I have no problem giving credit where it is due.

About a month back, I wanted to upgrade my account to a larger one that offered more bandwidth, and more storage space. I posted in their forums on what I would like to do, and within 24 hours of that post, I had 3 e-mails in my mailbox. 1 was from the forums, notifying me that somebody replied to my post, and the other 2 were from g2-hosting, 1 letting me know that my account was going to be upgraded, and the other one informing me that the upgrade was complete. These 2 e-mails were less than 30 minutes apart!

I have had a few small questions come up over the past few months, and the staff at g2-hosting.com has worked with me to get the question answered! The latest was 2 weeks ago, on a Saturday afternoon, I e-mailed them with a question, they replied back almost immediately with the answer! I was in shock; I wasn't expecting an answer or reply until at least Monday!

I think anybody who is looking for a low-cost, great web host should give g2-hosting a look. I don't think you will be disappointed!

The web host is
    G2-Hosting
    http://www.g2-hosting.com
    BC Morgue Gaming Community
    http://www.bcmorgue.com
    CS 1.5: 24.106.36.66:27017 CS without all the BS!

Nice review. I see him very often here on WHT.

Joe,

Thank you for the kind words. I am glad that myself and everyone at G2-Hosting.Com have been able to make your web experience a great one.

Just remember, I am only a keystroke away if you ever need more assistance. I am glad to see your website coming along as good as it is.

Your gaming Community is top notch, I am glad I have gotten to be a part of it.

Nnice to see a positive review for a change. Cheers to G2.

Originally posted by iblive
    Nnice to see a positive review for a change. Cheers to G2.
    Thank you for the *Cheers*

We do try to please all our clients in every way we can. We make certain that they look like this lil guy ---> ( well except with a human skin tone - lol )

Hooray for G2!
    They got a honerable mention in WHT!
    This is very rare these days.
    Most hosts receive un-honerable mentions.

Originally posted by cybexhost1
    Hooray for G2!
    They got a honerable mention in WHT!
    This is very rare these days.
    Most hosts receive un-honerable mentions.
    I'm Special --->

It is true, there has mostly been bad postings lately about hosting companies. I must admit, I would be happy for any hosting company if it was someone other then me, but I am rather estactic that it was me.

Thank You Joe Again For The Kind Words.

Yeah really nice to see some postive things about a positive business that values their clients. Nice way to go G2. Keep up the good work

Originally posted by Tanuk
    Yeah really nice to see some postive things about a positive business that values their clients. Nice way to go G2. Keep up the good work
    Thanks

Good to hear you are doing well and I am happy to see that you have such great clients that notices when you go that extra mile for them.

Also great to hear that your websites is picking up nicely bcmorgue!!

I foresee a great future for G2, just keep the clients smiling (We need some more "natural" smilies I think...) http://www.mortfiles.com/forum/html/...ns/biggrin.gif

That link still look like a lil yellow smiling head. You said natural. I was expecting a lil man with a mustache smiling or something - lol

hey!!
    Yellow people are also natural

It was the closest thing I could find.....

Originally posted by Mortekai
    hey!!
    Yellow people are also natural

It was the closest thing I could find.....

Nice to hear good things about a host! I've also noticed G2-hosting posting here lately... Looking forward to see more of him.

One small note: The website seems to be 2 months, not 3 months old.

from whois.sc/bcmorgue.com

Created on: 04-Mar-04
    Expires on: 04-Mar-05
    Last Updated on: 04-Mar-04

Originally posted by ldcdc
    Nice to hear good things about a host! I've also noticed G2-hosting posting here lately... Looking forward to see more of him.

One small note: The website seems to be 2 months, not 3 months old.

from whois.sc/bcmorgue.com

Created on: 04-Mar-04
    Expires on: 04-Mar-05
    Last Updated on: 04-Mar-04
    You know, I brought this up with him, and he laughed so hard about. I actually had a bit of a chuckle myself.

His precise words were *well I guess when they invented the spell check, they should have made a time check to along with it*

So, he said this is a 2 month review of me, not a 3 month review, but that everything he said still stands, and that he will by post to after he's done with some work on The BC Morgue.

Ooops lol

I've been so busy with the webmaster stuff, that i got my dates mixed up.

I do know I was working with g2-hosting.com for about 2 weeks prior to setting up my DNS server, so I think that is why I was going off of 3 months.

Anywho, 2 months or 3 months aside, I am very happy with everything!
    BC Morgue Gaming Community
    http://www.bcmorgue.com
    CS 1.5: 24.106.36.66:27017 CS without all the BS!

Originally posted by bcmorgue
    Ooops lol

I've been so busy with the webmaster stuff, that i got my dates mixed up.

I do know I was working with g2-hosting.com for about 2 weeks prior to setting up my DNS server, so I think that is why I was going off of 3 months.

Anywho, 2 months or 3 months aside, I am very happy with everything!
    Dont feel bad. Everyone on these forums probably knows how you feel.