PayQuake Info: Find It Here!

another user (SumBodyElze) posted this link that has ALOT of good PayQuake Info.:

crystaltech.com/forum/topic.asp?whichpage=1&Forum_Title=General+Discussion+Forum&Topic_Title=PayQuake&CAT_ID=1&FORUM_ID=1&TOPIC_ID=3540

I had to do alot of research to find alot of the info. contained in that link. Hope it helps.

That's a useful link of feedback on the PQ service, thanks for sharing it.

One item of note to serve as a clarification - it is mentioned in that thread somewhere that all processors have a qualified, mid-qual and non-qual fee set.

This is actually not always correct. While *most* processors do have a three-tier billing system on transactions, there are some processors that use only a two-tier billing system which can sometimes result in a more cost effective solution for a merchant depending on the criteria used to calculate & bill out on the downgraded transactions.
    CDGcommerce.com - Trusted Merchant Account Solutions since 1998
    Many thousands of successful, growing businesses benefit from our expertise every day. You can, too!
    We help merchants to eliminate gateway costs, reduce & mitigate fraud and achieve streamlined PCI compliance.
    Learn more today at http://www.cdgcommerce.com - we look forward to helping your business grow!

Thanks.

Thanks for the clairification.

That thread was very helpful for me. I have seen many people on many boards asking about payquake with not a whole lot of feedback. BUT with only one exception, all of the comments have been positive. By the way, that one exception - he claimed that over the past 12 month he had "$10,000 US" in fraud transactions and had to pay chargebacks on all of them. Take it for what its worth.

To: cdgcommerce

do you know if PayQuake allows for yearly pmt. transactions??

I do not believe that it does, at least according to one merchant that I spoke with. I believe someone here on the forums also mentioned that there is a 3-year contract term with a termination fee as well.

Most merchant account providers will not allow annual billings at all. Some will allow a mix of mostly monthly, quarterly plus the occasional annual billing w/o any problem and a few are willing to underwrite "mostly annual"-type Web hosting merchants.
    CDGcommerce.com - Trusted Merchant Account Solutions since 1998
    Many thousands of successful, growing businesses benefit from our expertise every day. You can, too!
    We help merchants to eliminate gateway costs, reduce & mitigate fraud and achieve streamlined PCI compliance.
    Learn more today at http://www.cdgcommerce.com - we look forward to helping your business grow!

Just Submitted!

Thanks for your input. I have just submitted an app. via emaxhosting. Chris, from that company, was extreamly helpful and helped me make my final decision. The good thing - He helped me and never tried to "sell" me. That's why I went through him.
    Thanks Again!