Specialized E-Commerce Hosting

Can someone give me a link to a specialized hosting company that specalizes in Ecommerce. I plan on opening up a site and I don't want my site to be down.

Richmond, BC
    There are many hosts that work with ecommerce, and will very likely be great for you. For what will work best for you however really depends on your needs.

You may want to make a submission using the Host Quote link at the top.

If your site is important then I'll make a few suggestions.

1) Make sure the Datacenter you will be located in is reputable with a proven track record of reliability.

2) Do thorough research on any Host you may consider, including asking for current clients you can contact that use those services for their businesses as well.

3) Do not think you will be able to choose your host by whoever has the lowest prices.

Quality costs money and for an active ECommerce site you simply can't afford to take chances...

You may want to check if a host specializes not only in ecommerce, but your type of ecommerce.

For example, has certified hosting partners who specialize in hosting ShopSite stores.

Thank you.
    Peter M. Abraham
    LinkedIn Profile

San Diego, CA
    Most hosts have some sort of ecommerce package and/or experience. If you don't know exactly what you need, you might want the assistance of a host who also does web design. This way you might be able to get some advice on different packages that may fit your needs. I would suggest to talk to the hosts directly and ask them your questions. See if they have the answers you are looking for.