[Selling] CPanel Hosting Clients

All,

Early last year we began to offer "Reseller CPanel Hosting" plans. 1 year has passed and it was decided that providing Reseller Plans is not in our best interest. We are looking to provide more time/effort in web development industry and less of hosting. We are not selling the whole company. We are only selling our Reseller Clients. We will stop providing Reseller Plans but we will continue to provide standard hosting plans.

Most of our Reseller Customers own a physical store and have been hosting with us for over a year. They are very good customers to have and they do not use much resources. We have received under 20 support tickets for the month of Jan, Feb, Mar, and April combined. Most of the Resellers have been using around 300MB of HD Space since the beginning.

We will also be one of your clients. We will need approx. 5-10 Gigs of HD space and 30-50 Gigs of bandwidth per month. We can afford to pay between $30.00-$60.00 USD monthly (The lower the better )

Customer Breakdown:
    3 Resellers Paying $60.00 USD/monthly
    1 Resellers paying $30.00 USD/monthly

Reseller Plan: 5 Gigs HD Space w/ 30 Gigs of Bandwidth monthly

TOTAL: $270.00 Monthly

All customers are billed silently every month via AuthorizeNET/MErchant account (and Modernbill System).

REQUIREMENTS:
    *I will accept offers from Hosting companies that have good credentials and have been in the business for over 3 years or more.

*24/7 Phone (more Preferred) and E-mail Support is required

*I will accept offers over $500.00

*All my resellers are on one box and I would prefer that you take over the server but this can be discussed. Server Specs: Pentium 4, Dual 60 Gig IDE Hard Drive, Block of 10 IPs, and 500 GIgs of Bandwidth for only 114.90 Monthly.

Please post or e-mail any inquiries/offers to reseller-offers ["at"] comcast.net. If possible, please send your offers via e-mail along with your contact phone number and availability.

Very interested in this offer.
    Please email me at webmaster [at] iisnet-networks.com.

I'm interested.

You can call me @ 217 428 6526 or visit our site @ www.bradshawconsulting.com

I can also call you back if you wish to avoid long distance.
    Derrick Lee Bradshaw, Sr.
    CEO Bradshaw Consulting Inc.
    www.bradshawconsulting.com

Isn't that $210 monthly? Or are you including yourself as a $60/month account bringing it to $270?

He included this

"
    We will also be one of your clients. We will need approx. 5-10 Gigs of HD space and 30-50 Gigs of bandwidth per month. We can afford to pay between $30.00-$60.00 USD monthly (The lower the better )
    "

And the 270 is w/ him paying $60

Please contact me via PM or email (chris [at] e-tech-solution.com) to discuss further details.

That's correct

Originally posted by jezzomaster
    He included this

"We will also be one of your clients. We will need approx. 5-10 Gigs of HD space and 30-50 Gigs of bandwidth per month. We can afford to pay between $30.00-$60.00 USD monthly (The lower the better )"

And the 270 is w/ him paying $60
    Thanks for the clarification jezzomaster.

All,

The current highiest bid is 680.00. If you are still interested, please email me with your bid and also your proposal for our own hosting account.

Thanks

Re: That's correct

Originally posted by sellsome
    Thanks for the clarification jezzomaster.
    No problem, here to help

sellsome has SOLD it

Originally posted by jezzomaster
    sellsome has SOLD it
    Thanks again, jezzomaster.

Sold to Vanhost and it was a very smooth transaction.

Mods, please feel free to close this thread.