Need Flash Work.. I Think

Hello,

VeoWeb.Net needs a short flash 'movie' about our company.

Basicaly, we are putting this onto a CD that we will give out to our customers. It should show servers, people working on computers, web sites, technical support reps, etc.
    Be creative, whatever you think is best, but something that is captivating.

In short, it is like a flash intro for a web site, but instead will be used to put on a CD. Does that make sense?

This should just be a fast movie, maybe about 1 -2 mins in length.

I'd like that this should be done in flash, preferably with lots of music and sounds. Yet, please remember that it has to be small enough in space to fit on a CD.

I really am not trained to know what you need to do this or what the costs would be. I would like to pay about $100 - $150 for this type of thing.

If you think you can do this for the price quoted, please let me know.
    We need this done ASAP (what else is new ).

Please reply back if you have any questions about this.

Thanks!!
    Benjamin S.
    VeoWeb Premium Hosting
    http://www.VeoWeb.net

i can do it for maybe less than 100 dollars.. Please AIM: tpe1364

on aim.. We will talk more.

Try $50 to $100. Anything higher than that is to much, in my opinion.

Hi, message me, contact information is in my sig.

1-2 minutes is VERY long for a Flash presentation. The going rate for a production of this length, at a very reasonable $15-20 per SECOND of movie, is 900-2400 dollars. You may want to figure out exactly how long you need the presentation to be. I dont know if i could even sit through 2 minutes of flash about a hosting company.

If you can give me/us a better estimate of the length of the movie, i will give you a quote.

oh and Phil, if youre not going to offer your services, dont give your estimate. Especially if you don't know the market, which you obviously dont.

Originally posted by number00032
    oh and Phil, if youre not going to offer your services, dont give your estimate. Especially if you don't know the market, which you obviously dont.
    Yes, yes, what he said.
    HQ Max hqmax.com

i can do it fr $30
    Albert Chen
    Designepic.com Bannerepic.com
    website & graphics design | Hosting
    aim/icq : achenxp | msn : [email protected]

Originally posted by number00032
    1-2 minutes is VERY long for a Flash presentation. The going rate for a production of this length, at a very reasonable $15-20 per SECOND of movie, is 900-2400 dollars. You may want to figure out exactly how long you need the presentation to be. I dont know if i could even sit through 2 minutes of flash about a hosting company.

If you can give me/us a better estimate of the length of the movie, i will give you a quote.

I concur.

I can make a flash animation for your CD.

Portfolio: http://www.zakpatel.com
    AIM: mzakirpatel.

|> zakpatel.com