Adult WebCam Site for Sale

The site for sale is an Adult Webcam Site such as Is a complete full featured site

which includes the following:

* Performer Software:
    - Ability to stream live video and chat
    - Change chat mode between free/semi-private/private
    - Change/update schedule
    - Change current password
    - Ban users

* Admin Area:
    - Monitor Stats/Traffic
    - Current users online
    - Paying customers
    - Total sales per month/daily
    - Add funds to an existing client
    - Ban users
    - Monitor performers chat/video
    - Add/Remove performer account
    - Set per minute percentage for On studio performers and Outside performers
    - Set per minute price of semi-private/private/spy mode
    - Set prices with discount (I.E pay for 20 minutes and receive 25)
    - Detailed list of to which customer spent time/money to which performer
    - Performer Ranking based on performance

* Client:
    - Access to Free/Pay Chat
    - Add funds to account Through an e-wallet system (ccbill for CCs and Probill for Cheques)
    - Register for a new account
    - High end video resolution and transfer with videoclips when accessing an account and

advising a performer went private

*Note that there are more features than the above listed, however those are the ones that came to mind

Current traffic states for last 3 months:

Feb 2004 : 4985 visitors
    Mars 2004 : 4672 visitors
    April 2004 : 1292 visitors

The site works on a partnership with other Cam sites meaning that it has a share performer system. To explain this better if you have a performer added to your site you click on a "share" button and the other sites can add your performer to your site, likewise you may add performers from other sites to yours. If at any instance you wish to "unshare" a performer you may do so as well (profits are split on a percentage basis - in fact there is a small cost that the other sites have set for the share of the performers - YOU set the price you want your customers to pay, and keep the difference. This is a cool feature to have as you dont necesarily need to have OnStudio performers as you can work with with the other performers on your site, or if you prefer to have your own performers you may have an extra sort of revenue (you keep full profits from clients choosing your performers and paying through your site, win a percentage of clients choosing other sites performers comming from your site and win a percentage on clients choosing your performers comming from another sites).When the site started (january 2004). we didnt do publicity at all and worked with our OnSite performers wining percentages from customers comming from other sites eraning $1,400.45 for that month (note that thats only our percentage the actual value paid to see them was around $3,045.00) this with 4 performers .. we then dropped the performers as we didnt have time to manage them so left the site worked on its on out of the other performers through links we placed on various sites (we never did advertising) profits per month were as follow:

Feb 2004: $ 139.87
    March 2004: $ 317.44
    April 2004 : $ 79.55

The site has so much potential if advertised properly which we lack of time to do so thats wy we are deciding to sell it.

The site is currently live (with performers from other sites) and can be accessed and viewed on the following link:

Please note that the site was built by a company specializing on adult streaming and billing solutions and they are constantly updating the back end part of the software and currently reside on their servers (server monthly cost is $100 bandwith consumption is not a problem), being that they update it and reside on their servers you wont have access to the source code, just the template side (to change the look of it and add/remove links as you wish and the admin of the software ..this is their rule and we accpeted when bought it ).

We took a photo session with models to advertise with the site which was filmed (photos and videos will be included as well as a aMember Pro license for cutomers management of the photos and video based membership that was intended to be separate from the live video part of the site the license for this script is active however the 1 year free update has already expired as it was purchased before the site went live). This section of the site is currently down, however we will put it back up upon request

If you require more information please feel free to contact me at my personal email [email protected] or at [email protected] though my personal email will garantee a faster response, please serious buyers only!.

Ok well first of all I would like to thank everyone that showed interest on the offer .. the site its still for sale as we havent closed any deals yet...

I would just like to add some frequently questions that I have been receiving ..
    What is for sale? well the whole site itself, hosting, domain name, administrator software, performer share software, performer software etc .. everything

I have an excell worksheet and also screenshoots for the month of April to show the earnings that all the models made on the share enviorement which is more than $120,000 for that month alone .. (in average $20,000 per site) I can also provide one for the current month. I'm stating this to show the earning capabilities this type of sites may have if promoted correctly. As stated above we didnt hit that mark as we never promoted it.

Contact me directly for more info

United States of America
    are you allowed to post stuff 'Adult' related? just my question... cause im not so sure what WHT rules are for sales of different types on this site, if im wrong my fault
    Computer Steroids - Full service website development solutions since 2001.
    (612)234-2768 - Locally owned and operated in the Minneapolis, Minnesota area.

Ill bid you $200.00 Then

gilbert, thanks for your concerns, however there is nothing "adult" related on this post.. is a business offer which is for sale.. and yes the site is still for sale, we have been contacted in many ocassions by people requesting information but nothing serious as of yet..

If a company is interesting on our offer please feel free to contact us to the above mentioned emails .. thanks