need logos/icons

I need several original logos and icons for various purposes. I've searched this forum for logo designers and haven't been able to find what I was looking for. I'll explain briefly what I'm looking for...

1) a logo in a minimalist style (the RedHat Linux logo is a good example of the style that I'm looking for)

2) an icon for a calendar program that is on several platforms (Windows, Palm, web, etc)

I don't have a fortune to spend on this, but if the work meets my criteria, I'm willing to pay a reasonable fee. Of course, I won't object to cheap . This will just allow me to purchase multiple works from you.

I don't check my PM messages too carefully, so if you're interested, please contact me by email. Also, be patient, I don't always handle my email promptly. If you have a samples portfolio that I can view that would really be helpful.

please check and let me know if you are interested. thanks!

Sent you an email (using the email system they have here). Kindly check.

S. Faruque

Here is some samples of icons and logos i did at last time.

I can do minimalistic icons and logos too.
    I'm willing to be paid a reasonable fee... the question is how many money you think is reasonable?

I usually charge about 100-300 US$.

Let me know if you are interested please.

i can do icons for about 10 dollars each and logos anywhere from 50-75. I do quality work for very cheap. IM me on AIM: tpe1364