Thread: Gnax?

Gnax?

What are the bad things? I know all about the good things. Recently a host has been offering me their services and tried to point out the bad things of GNAX. I perosnally didn't believe these, so people, let the bad things roll.....
    ServeYourSite
    Web hosting done right
    ██ Shared, Reseller and Dedicated web hosting
    An Easy Web Presence Company

I cannot think of anything bad offhand. I am on a couple of servers in Gnax and have experienced near zero downtime. They are fairly prompt in doing basic tech support (although in the middle of the night responses have occasionally been a bit slower).

I wish Gnax offered Direct Admin as a Control Panel. Then I would have more servers from them. Their current only option is CPanel/WHM.
    Glen Millar
    Tyger Hosting Services
    http://www.tygerhosting.com
    Affordable Direct Admin Linux Hosting Since 2003

Do they allow you to install your own solutions, such as cpanels and so forth?
    ServeYourSite
    Web hosting done right

Originally posted by pmoduk2
    sure... they allow you to install anything on your machine or rent machine.
    P4HOST.COM -- Specialize in quality Web Hosting solutions.
    Affordable -- Prices are very comparative
    Reliable -- Very low load average guaranteed. 60 day money back. Fast Support --Support Forum -- Providing hosting since 2003

Originally posted by iTec Hosts
    . . . I wish Gnax offered Direct Admin as a Control Panel. Then I would have more servers from them. Their current only option is CPanel/WHM.
    Install it yourself, or slip one of their techs a few bucks and they'll probably install it for you.
    AussieHost.com Aussie Bob, host since 2001
    Host Multiple Domains on Fast Australian Servers!!

How many networks do they have? (Such as ISP networks)
    ServeYourSite
    Web hosting done right

Gnax has been one of the best networks we have been one. Near zero downtime and their techs are rather helpful. Helped us salvage a near fried drive and added a higher capacity drive as it was the only one in stock.

Basically, I think they are one of the best providers out there. Not too cheap, not too expensive. We would be putting a couple more dual xeons over there

I think that if you're renting machine - that you're able to set up almost any solutions you need.

Thanks, I didn't think there was anything bad about them
    ServeYourSite
    Web hosting done right