Thread: Nik Antropov

Angry Nik Antropov

Ok, I know there's not too many hockey fans lurking around here, but I have to get this off my chest.

Nik Antropov ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTS ME. I have never seen a worse hockey player.

Watching this guy coast every night, get dropped by people 1 foot smaller then him and then tell the media he's trying his best is killing me. Everytime I see this guy playing, I find myself doubting the Leafs and their cup chances.

Does anyone else feel this way?

Why is it that the Leaf "brass" protect him so much? In my honest opinion, my next website is going to be a sports reporting site, but is going to be from the "average joe". I'd simply walk up to this guy and ask "why the hell do you suck so bad?". I'd love to see his reaction.

Just seems to me like he gets pampered quite nice, yet he's an "entertainer" making atleast 1-2 million yet hasn't done a thing.

lol... ok, feeling a little better... I don't even know if that made sense!

Let's not forget all of the stupid penalties he's taking.

He drives me nuts too!

hehehe, good to see I'm not the only one going insane

Ontario, Canada
    I'm not a big fan of andropoff either... All he does is draw retarded penalties (as Pat H pointed out)... Fortunately, I believe his playtime in the last game was down and I hope it is down even further on Wednesday. Perhaps the leafs should get their act together and get Domi, the player who's (seemingly) doing most of the work out there on for more than 9 minutes in a game.

Watching the Leafs play Ottawa was 'good' hockey... Watching them play Philly is saddening and pathetic as a whole.
    Robert Donaldson | Netivex
    Toronto | Dedicated Servers