HTML help needed

Hello,

I'm having problems with some HTML code for a web page of ours. I have 3 background images with text over them, but one sticks out further than all of them.

http://www.cpqservices.com/preview/index.html

It's the "Latest News" image that sticks out. I compare it's code to the other images, and it's exactly the same. I tried deleting that image, and replacing it with another working one... didn't work.

Anyone have any ideas? Here's the code:

<!--- code ---->

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="780">
    <tr valign="top">
    <td background="images/fon02.gif" width="224" rowspan="2">
    <!-- LEFT -->
    <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="224" height="31" background="images/fon01.gif">
    <tr>
    <td><p class="title style2">GAMERS LOOK HERE </p></td>
    </tr>
    </table>
    <p align="left" class="style23" style="margin-top: 10px;">We recently launched a new gaming web service, dedicated entirely to the gaming world. You can find everything from web hosting to high quality dedicated servers. <a href="http://www.gch.cpqservices.com" class="style4">Click here</a> to check it out!
    <p align="left" class="style23" style="margin-top: 10px;"><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="224" height="31" background="images/fon01.gif">
    <tr>
    <td><p class="title style2">LATEST NEWS </p></td>
    </tr>

</table>

<!--- code ---->

PS. Slogan is just a place holder
    Cory Pippen
    San Diego Direct Web, LLC
    1-866-611-3604

Re: HTML help needed

<p align="left" class="style23" style="margin-top: 10px;">We recently launched a new gaming web service, dedicated entirely to the gaming world. You can find everything from web hosting to high quality dedicated servers. <a href="#" class="style4">Click here</a> to check it out!
    <p align="left" class="style23" style="margin-top: 10px;"><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="224" height="31" background="images/fon01.gif">
    <tr>
    <td><p class="title style2">LATEST NEWS </p></td>
    </tr>

</table>

get rid of that whole:
    <p align="left" class="style23" style="margin-top: 10px;">
    and the closing </p> tag after the table closes