Samba doesn't ask for a password

Samba doesn't ask for a password. The machine is completely isolated from the Internet and only accessible by people I trust, but I don't like that. It will just open everything without prompting for a password.

Here is the config, in the hope there is someone who actually understand something about how samba works.

Note: I have never ever typed in a password for the second ressource, so it can't be cached. It just doesn't want to know who I am before logging me in (and in the end logs me in as a user with no write access there).

[global]
    workgroup = COLOCS
    netbios name = SERVER
    server string = Wild Fox
    security= share
    encrypt passwords = yes

[Tom]
    comment = Tom's home
    path = /home/tom
    username = tom
    guest ok = no
    writeable = yes
    browseable = yes

[Solarium]
    comment = Un Solarium Quatre-Saisons
    path = /usr/local/solarium
    username = solarium
    public = no
    guest ok = no
    writeable = yes
    browseable = yes

I finally turned back security level to 'users' and used another method for my situation.

I've tried stuff and read stuff, I can only conclude 'share' level isn't something good for Samba.

My problem from the beginning was that i was unable to log twice on the server. That is, can't open two different shares with two different users. I thought 'share' level would do it. I doesn't.

The solution I found: under [Global], used 'netbios aliases'. It takes a list of names. When the server starts, it creates that many netbios names which appear to Windows to be that many different SMB servers (all from the same IP!). From there, I can open two different shares with two different users without any complain as they are (appear to be) two different servers.

I've read it was possible to make ressources to appear on only one of the instances, but I didn't bothered. Samba isn't (and won't be) public. I just wanted it to works. Actually I wanted an entry point to the server so I can code without uploading. Code, test. Removed the 'upload' part of the usual development cycle.

Have a nice day