* End-of-April Special :: Featuring 75% off ~ Double Disk Space and More!

ecphosting

special for: April 26th - 31st, 2004
    (see reseller special below, in post immedietly following this post)

> thecoupon
    Enter coupon, " WHTapril ", and:
    1. Take 75% off your first month's stay
    2. Double disk space in plans listed below
    3. Add 500 Mb of Bandwidth to any plan listed below

••• Reseller plans also available (check the post below this one for details)!

> hostingplans
    plan :::::::::: disk ::::: transfer :::::::::: price
    Starter ::::: 200mb :::::: 5Gb :::::::::::: $7.95
    Power :::::: 450mb :::::: 8Gb :::::::::::: $12.95
    Gold ::::::: 1200mb ::::: 16Gb ::::::::::: $15.95!
    (for more details, click here)

Reseller Accounts also available (see post after this one)

> thepackage

:: 1. multiple domain support
    Very handy when you have many domains and many accounts to hold them. Now, you can add as many domains to your account as you need without having to break the bank (of course, for self-use only). Basically, you can have each domain with it's own email, ftp, subdomains, cgi-bin, ETC.... basically, have full control over your domain accounts! No more having to purchase 3 different accounts for 3 different domains when you can do it ALLfrom ONE conrtol panel and from just one FTP login. That's right, one FTP account can access them all!

:: 2. sub domains
    Besides an easy-to-remember name for your visitors to remember, (http:subdomain.yourdomain.com, you can also enjoy the luxury of each account coming with no limit to the amount of subdomains your provision! Provide/setup this subdomain with its own email, ftp accounts, etc... You may setup as many as you need and often as you'd like right from your control panel. Life isn't quite the same without sub-domains!

:: 3. setup fees waived
    Shall we say more?

:: 4. low user/server ratios
    Distinctly understated, this is what sets us apart from a vast majority of our competition. Indeed, a real treat to individuals or businesses seeking increased stability from a hosting firm, not to mention uptime (yes, we like that too). Sticking strict to this rule makes it hard to imagine why anyone would host their site anywhere else. That does wonders for your site’s oneness.

:: 5. no database limit
    That's right, with every package (outside of our new Express plan), we set no limit on the number of MySQL databases in your account. This is also included in your monthly service with us.

:: 6. coupon benefits
    That's right, you can have lasting benifits from the coupon code you enter as we are now doubling disk space and adding 500Mb to your transfer allotment for customers who enter the coupon code at the top of this post. Finally, get the disk space you deserve!

:: 7. multiple control panel themes
    With every account, you select from 11 different CPanel skins (control panel themes)! Change as often as you'd like with either CPanelXP v5, BlueTrix/RedTrix, XSkin, BlueLagoon, 4 different SimSkins, Vertex or even the classic Iconic theme. Change once a month or as often as you'd like! All at no additional cost.

> a la carte (standard with every package)
    Perl 5.8.0 (new) ; PHP 4.3.6 ; Zend Optimizer v2.5.1 ; cURL 7.98 ; MySql 4; FrontPage Extensions ; CGI-BIN (with preinstalled scripts!) ; Fantastico Deluxe 2.6!; Flash/Shockwave Support ; cPanel 9.2! ; Hotlink Bandwidth Protection (new) ; custom 404 error pages; pop3 email with WebMail; Spam Filtering ; 24/7 Alertra Web Monitoring ; Antivirus Updates & Scans; Low User/Server Ratios ; 30-day money back guarantee; AIM, MSN, YAHOO, ICQ, and PHP Live Response Systems; Trouble Ticket Center; Premium Support; and more!

> client testimonials

"I have always been extremely happy with ECP Hosting for the time that I have hosted with them. The product is great and when you need help the service is personal and helpful. Unlike hosts that I have had in the past, ECP Hosting is constantly surprising me with upgrades to the product that I offer to my clients. All I can really say is a big THANK YOU to the administration and everyone with ECP Hosting." ~ Adam
    "ECPHosting has been flat out phenominal in every way since I first signed on! I had signed up with another hoster (which costed more for less), and not even 36 hours later had found ECP. I dropped the other guy on the spot, got my $$$ back, came here, and have been happy ever since! Every question I have, they have an answer. They havent let me down yet! The support is through the roof in quality, and no matter how stupid a question may seem (after the fact, of course), they answer it as quick and efficiently as the really difficult ones! The speeds are bedsheet silky smooth (sorta like that beer commercial ) on both dialup and broadband.". ~ Mark (newportskiclub.org)
    "I have been working with ECP for about a month now and I have been with a lot of other hosts, some of which have given me the worst service imaginable. I am glad to be with ECP as they have taken care of all my hosting needs and have provided the best customer support and level of service. Server speed is always optimal and that is just another thing that sets ECP apart from its competitors. I will be with ECP for a long time. I am glad to be here." ~ Thomas (magazineofcountrymusic.com)
    More Testimonials here.

> our site
    Our Home Page:ecphosting.net

> available now
    E-mail us at [email protected] and refer to this post.

Reseller Accounts also availiable (and will be posted below).
    Geek 3 Computer Repair

Reseller Special for: April 26th - 31st, 2004

> thecoupon
    Enter coupon, " aprilreseller ", and:
    1. Take 45% off your first month's stay
    2. Add 500 Mb of Disk Space to any plan listed below
    3. Add 500 Mb of Bandwidth to any plan listed below

> resellersolutions

plan :::::::::: disk :::::: transfer ::::::::: price
    Elite ::::::::: 2000mb :::::: 15Gb :::::::::::: $19.95
    Presitge :::: 2800mb :::::: 24Gb :::::::::::: $26.95
    Platinum :::: 3600mb :::::: 32Gb ::::::::::: $34.95!
    (for more details, click here)

> resellerpackage

:: 1. no domain limit
    Handy when you have many domains to handle. Other hosts ask for limits. We give it as you need it. In other words, you can have as many as you need, just as long as you can fit in your allotted disk space and bandwidth.

:: 2. generic server names
    Sooner or later, your client will see the hostname of your server. Many hosts do not provide a generic host name and your clients may, in turn, see who you are reselling with. To remedy this, we have made all of our servers generic, so your clients will never know who you are hosted with.. which leads us to our next point...

:: 3. 100% transparency
    With our generic name servers (explained above), we also provide 2 Private Name Servers for your account EACH with their own individual IP addresses!

:: 4. no setup costs
    Shall we say more?

:: 5. low user/server ratios
    Why are you paying the extra dollar at ECP? Because we keep our user/server ratios low, insuring stability and speed on your server.

:: 6. no database/email/ftp limits.
    We set no limits to the amount of databases, ftp, email accounts, etc.. for your account. The only thing you are limited to is your disk space and bandwidth (but you can upgrade at any time!).

:: 7. multiple control panel themes
    With every account, you select from 11 different CPanel skins (control panel themes)! Change as often as you'd like with either CPanelXP v5, BlueTrix/RedTrix, XSkin, BlueLagoon, 4 different SimSkins, Vertex or even the classic Iconic theme. Change once a month or as often as you'd like! All at no additional cost.

> a la carte (standard with every package)
    Perl 5.8.0 (new) ; PHP 4.3.6 ; Zend Optimizer v2.5.1 ; cURL 7.98 ; MySql 4 ; FrontPage Extensions ; CGI-BIN (with preinstalled scripts!) ; Fantastico Deluxe 2.6!; Flash/Shockwave Support ; WHM/cPanel 9.2! ; Hotlink Bandwidth Protection (new) ; custom 404 error pages; pop3 email with WebMail; Spam Filtering ; 24/7 Alertra Web Monitoring ; Antivirus Updates & Scans; Low User/Server Ratios ; 14-day money back guarantee; AIM, MSN, YAHOO, ICQ, and PHP Live Response Systems; Trouble Ticket Center; Premium Support; and more!

> our site
    Our Home Page:ecphosting.net

> available now
    E-mail us at [email protected] and refer to this post.
    Geek 3 Computer Repair

>> special

We also have an ongoing special that if you sign-up with us before May, you can upgrade to any plan at half price the upgrade. See thread here:

http://forums.ecphosting.net/showthread.php?t=502
    Geek 3 Computer Repair