Lightbulb Sale: Developed Sites - Legal Forms, Templates, etc

Over the next few weeks I will be selling off some of my domains and developed sites as I will soon need to concentrate on my graduate studies. I don't have time for so many developments. These all come with very valuable and apt domain names that are worth something in themselves. I offer free setup if required, but will need your passwords for FTP, phpMyAdmin for SQL databases, etc.

www.2CO.net $40 3 Character Premium Domain
    A newly developed affiliate site selling templates and earning commissions on behalf of several sources including Template Monster. Also set up to earn referral credits from PayPal. A very neat and clean design with some flash. The domain is freshly renewed at GoDaddy and expires in more than a year. Free push.

www.RealLegalForms.com $60 Super Premium Domain
    High potential turnkey website selling real legal forms. Customers choose from a wide array of legal forms (all preloaded) and pay using Paypal or Stormpay (current site is set up to only accept PayPal). This is not an affiliate site so all profits go to you, and no further monetary investment needs to be made apart from hosting. Prices are free to be set according to your business goals. Very user-friendly admin panel. An extra super asset of this site is its domain name which is inarguably worth a lot on its own. Domain is registered at Enom and expires in 11+ months. Free push.

www.uSport.org $30
    Another high potential newly developed Auto Mall site with a very clean design. Not an affiliate site and pricing can be set at will through the very user-friendly admin panel. Comes with a very apt domain name as well, which is registered at Enom and is freshly renewed with an expiry beyond 12 months. Free push.

All 3 domains and sites for $100

PS. I can transfer domains immediately but will transfer site files tomorrow when I get home

I would like to buy possibly just a few ?s

www.2CO.net basicly want just the template dont care for the domain name but www.RealLegalForms.com I want, Im sure all the legal docs come included is this correct ?

PM sent. Yes all legal docs come with the site, all set to go.

Any issues with the domain and 2Checkout?

Reasonable question for which I have an answer! I just got that domain from somebody else (you can check WHOIS - it's newly transferred and renewed) and have not yet heard of any domain dispute.

Update: 2CO and RealLegalForms currently under negotiation

Newly Developed Sites For Sale!

www.NiceRecipes.com $40
    Very neat and clean design offering recipes for free. You can easily load new recipes and categories through the user friendly admin panel. There is also lots of banner space fo advertising. Domain is registered at Enom with 11+ months to expiry.

www.MyProject.org $40
    Turnkey website offering cheap Web Tools. All tools come preloaded and I currently charge $9.95 but you are free to charge any amount you wish. Payments can be accepted through PayPal. No further investment needed except hosting. Domain is registered at GoDaddy and expires in September 2004.

www.MemberPlus.org $40
    Another very clean and sleek design for a Career Finder business. Allows free posting of CVs and you are free to charge for posting of job vacancies by employers. Lots of advertising link spaces as well as space for success stories. Domain resides at NameCheap and expires in September 2004.

Possible negotiationgs

Hi,

I'm quite intrested in this domain name RealLegalForms.com and would also like to enter nogatiations if still possible.

I would like to contact you for furth negotiations but since this is my first post, I'm not allowed to email or personal message you, yet.

You may contact me the following ways if negotiations are still possible and would be greatly appriciated if you could do so:

Email: eValueHost@eValueHost.com
    Phone:1-800-571-3011 (Mon. - Fri. ; 9:00 am - 9:00 pm, leave a message if not available.)

RealLegalForms.com has been sold, thanks to all for the kind interest.

To buyer: payment received and domain pushed; zip file of site has been emailed. Thanks lots.

2CO.net SOLD
    NiceRecipes.com SOLD

Still available:
    MemberPlus.org
    MyProject.org
    uSport.org

Buy all 3 remaining sites and domains for only $80! That's an instant savings of $30. 3 Great business sites and excellent domain names with huge potential!

Sale ends Friday 30 April 2004 at 2359hrs EST. Thanks to all for the interest and for making this sale possible!

Thanks DM, very smooth transaction. Good luck with the other sites - they look great!
    Adventures in Parenting.org - Are you a parent? Listen to the free podcast and sign up for the newsletter!

Excellent Combo Sites For Sale!

www.FontsLibrary.com $50 Premium Domain
    Great new business site offering free fonts, traffic potential and earns Google Adsense PPC. Clean design and very user friendly admin panel. Easy to add links and advertisement banners.

www.JokesLibrary.com $50 Premium Domain
    This is not your common Jokes Site, but is very well designed and developed. The cool admin interface allows instant site customization including color changes. Also, quickly and painlessly upload jokes and funny pictures. Google Adsense ready.

www.RecipesLibrary.com $50 Premium Domain
    Cool internet recipes site offering members the opportunity to receive recipes even by email! Registered members can also upload their favorite recipes. Very enticing design, easy admin panel for quick recipe uploads. Goggle Adsense can be easily included as well.

Buy this 3-Combo-Pack at an unbelievable price of $125! You get all 3 domains (registered at Enom with almost full year registration, free push) and all 3 fully developed sites, all ready to go with no further investment needed except hosting.

Also available:
    www.LegalFormsExpress.com $50
    All-inclusive self-sufficient business site offering genuine legal forms to the public. Instant purchase with Paypal and Stormpay. Automated form delivery to the customer. Professional design and user-friendly admin interface.

www.uSport.org $30

www.MemberPlus.org $40

www.MyProject.org $40

Extra Extra!
    Purchase the Combo and enjoy $15 off each of the following 4 sites. Take all 4 of them and save $60!

www.LegalFormsExpress.com $50 or $35

www.MemberPlus.org $40 or $25

www.MyProject.org $40 or $25

www.uSport.org $30 or $15

JokesLibrary.com SOLD

Quick Sale
    1 - RecipesLibrary.com $45
    2 - FontsLibrary.com $45
    3 - LegalFormsExpress.com $40

1 & 2 $80
    1, 2, & 3 $100

Instant push @ Enom.

Additional site for sale!
    www.LegalFormsBureau.com $40

Also available as per post above...
    www.LegalFormsExpress.com $40 Negotiations underway

www.RecipesLibrary.com $40

www.FontsLibrary.com $40

Buy any 2 for $70, any 3 for $100 and all 4 for $120

Due to a hosting problem (at Frozen Web Hosting), there may be a temporary problem viewing the sites. I do apologise for the inconvenience.

LegalFormsExpress.com SOLD

Still available:

www.LegalFormsBureau.com $40

www.RecipesLibrary.com $40

www.FontsLibrary.com $40

For super quick sale, any 2 for $70, all 3 for $90. All sales come with the premium domain names as well as the fully developed sites. All domain names have 11+ months registration; free push @ Enom. Thanks.

All Sites Sold Sincere thanks to all buyers and those who had expressed interest. More sites will be offered soon; if you have any special requests please feel free to drop a PM. Cheers, DM

As a buyer, I just want to put on record that DrMaximus is an outstanding seller. Easy to deal with, responsive, and very very helpful indeed (I was clueless in some areas and he was incredibly patient). Thanks very much.
    My Reviews of 30+ Hosts
    Can Also Be Seen On My Page at TekSalon

The Meatrix: Welcome to the real world

Originally posted by JenniH
    As a buyer, I just want to put on record that DrMaximus is an outstanding seller. Easy to deal with, responsive, and very very helpful indeed (I was clueless in some areas and he was incredibly patient). Thanks very much.
    Thanks for such a glowing feedback, JenniH!

One more Sale for the start of this lovely sunny week!

TrueLegalForms.com $40 Premium Domain Name

A fully developed business site preloaded with a wide array of true legal forms. Customers select what they need, pay through Paypal or Stormpay, and receive the forms. There is no need for further investment on your part except hosting services. The domain is still under propagation so please check out www.LegalFormsBureau for a preview. Your site will be in cool metallic grey. Domain is registered @ Enom (free push) and expires in 11+ months.

www.GoldenRecipes.com $50 Super Premium Domain Name
    A fully developed recipes site offering a huge variety of recipes from different traditions and for different occasions. Domain is registered @ Enom (free push) and expires in 11+ months.

Purchase both for $80 only

Check out www.CoolBrowse.com $80

Always dreamt of having your own links directory? Now you have it! Allow visitors to add their links and you can either choose to automatically accept links or to approve them one by one. A fantastic resource instead of parking your unused domains at Sedo. Directories also have subdirectories for great ease in usage. Domain expires April 6, 2005 @ Enom. Please PM if you wish to use the script on your own domain. Thank you!

Also, check out www.GlobalBizCon.com $120 Domain expires in 2011

This is a great site offering Freeware and Shareware to the public! Definitely a crowdpuller! Domain expires in April 4, 2011 @ Enom!! That's 7 years of branding! Please PM if you wish to use the script on your own domain. Thank you!

TrueLegalForms.com SOLD

Still available:
    GoldenRecipes.com $50
    CoolBrowse.com $80 Domain name not available
    GlobalbizCon.com $120 Domain expires in 2011

Prices reflect domain + developed site package. Please PM if you just wish to use the script with your own domain as the prices shown are not relevant in that case. Thank you.

GoldenRecipes.com domain name no longer available