UK 3rd party processor?

I know 2check/mypaysystems etc.. but there American based companies and we get charged a good amount to get our money back over to the uk. Are there any 3rd party processors available in the uk apart from world pay?

Thanks.

Sorry to be a pain but is there any other method of a company like 2checkout to send the money fee free? It stats in the 2checkout kb that they will charge $30 per $100 sent. And it will go down $3 over time. I have emailed them regarding this matter but got no response. Whats the best way of getting the money sent to the UK?

Thanks again.

UK processors are limited really;

Worlpay and Barcalye ePDQ are the two that spring to my mind.

Paysytems worked reasonably well for me - You get a cheque from a UK bank each week - they take £1 + 3.95% per transaction.
    Bloory
    Watch this space...

We have used 2Checkout for nearly 3 years and we have never paid a penny for our wire transfers to the our banks in the UK and Europe.

All you need to do is set your release level to $1200 and wires over this amount are FREE and they have always arrived within a few days.

dvdking

Yep, Check the threshold level at 2checkout. Else for UK, the only reliable 3rd party gateway I have heard of is World Pay. They seem to be working really well for lots of sites in the UK

No the only true 3rd party in the UK is:

www.worldpay.com
    www.process54.com

Barclays insnt they are standard bank. They dont really like ecommerce either.

G