Advertisement Specials @ Hiveports Network

Hiveports.com is an established online community since January of 2002. The purpose of the site is the act as a bridge between the other network sites and to provide members with both important news and a friendly environment to express their ideas. With well over 300 members, we receive an average of 400 unique visitors daily. The bulk of our members are young adults from teen ages to 20's and early 30's. Our member base is split between technically savvy people and those who tend to rely more on the services of others'. Hiveports is a great place to advertise tech-related websites.

Act now and you'll receive a complimentary 1-month banner or text ad (depending on which one you purchase) on our newly launched website and addition to the Hiveports network, modernauthority.com, a system administrator tutorial and FAQ website. This means that you'll be purchasing two ads for the price of one!

Our advertising specials are as follows:
    • $20/mo for a rotatable banner (468x60 horizontal or 240x600 skyscrapper) on all pages* (will not be rotated with more than 3 other banners)
    • $12/mo for text link on all pages*

*Text link and skyscrapper ads will be displayed on the right navigation of the front page and on the left navigation for all other pages (including all forum pages). Horizontal banner ads will be displayed at the top of each page.

All advertisers will receive access to our tracking system along with a full statistic reports sent weekly to see how well your advertising campaign is doing.

Other advertising offers can be found on our advertisement page. Please note that these specials are not found on our website.

A screenshot of our webalizer statistics for the month of April can be found here: http://www.hiveports.com/stats.jpg.
    For a fully interactive copy of our webalizer, please PM me or email me at ads@hiveports.com

I'll be glad to answer any questions via PM or email @ ads@hiveports.com
    Mitty Chang, Managing Partner & Lead Designer
    MightyMitty Design Studios
    mightymitty.com

pm u

so let me know where to sign up
    VimHost >> 30 Days Backup | cPanel + LiteSpeed + JetBackup | DMCA FREE!
    20 Years in business ~ Premium Hosting in Toronto, Canada ~ 151 Front Street (Canadian owned and operated)

@ lonea: I've already sent you a reply and am still awaiting a response.

Please note that the preferred method of payment is via paypal. Should you need to use another method, I am open to discussion.
    mightymitty.com

hey
    ive just send u the payment

lmk when everything is set

20 Years in business ~ Premium Hosting in Toronto, Canada ~ 151 Front Street (Canadian owned and operated)

any news on the banners?

Thank you. I've published the banner and have emailed you your login to the advertisers' panel to access your statistics. If you have any problems, give me a PM or email.
    mightymitty.com