Question need help to get dedicated server

hello im new here so need help for choise the dedicated server provider

what i want to know is , i have looking the managed.com server spec and price and im interested to get 2 :

Intel Pentium IV 2.8GHz
    1GB DDRAM Memory
    120GB EIDE Hard Drive
    1,000GB Data Transfer
    No Contract
    Free Set-up
    $90.00 + Cpanel

1 server for my products website and 1 server for my webhosting services ( i want offer the Reseller or VPS with this server )

what do u all think about managed.com is that bad or good , because my file is very importent to me , and how about the support , uptime ?

thanks

Try doing a search. A brand new WHT member starts a thread asking this same question several times a day it seems...

Doing a search on Managed.com will give you hours of interesting read which would probably sway your decision either way.
    http://www.batchimage.com - Offering Batch Image Processing and TIFF/PDF Software Solutions

Originally posted by eddy2099
    Doing a search on Managed.com will give you hours of interesting read which would probably sway your decision either way.
    Very True.

Re: need help to get dedicated server

Originally posted by panda82
    hello im new here so need help for choise the dedicated server provider

what i want to know is , i have looking the managed.com server spec and price and im interested to get 2 :

Intel Pentium IV 2.8GHz
    1GB DDRAM Memory
    120GB EIDE Hard Drive
    1,000GB Data Transfer
    No Contract
    Free Set-up
    $90.00 + Cpanel

1 server for my products website and 1 server for my webhosting services ( i want offer the Reseller or VPS with this server )

what do u all think about managed.com is that bad or good , because my file is very importent to me , and how about the support , uptime ?

thanks
    If the file is important to you, then you deserve better than Managed.com. You may want to look into ServerMatrix.com, ServInt, or Clook. (although ServInt and Clook will cost a lot more)

Managed: Not a very good provider
    SM: Good network.
    ServInt: very good company; you'll definately be able to sleep at night with an important file.
    Clook: Ditto. They also have proactive management, meaning your server will get taken care of if something happens while you're asleep.
    If the bigger hosts are fancy French restaurants, consider my service the friendly small-town diner.
    HostMidwest.com- you deserve honest, helpful, and reliable service!

Intel Pentium IV 2.8GHz
    1GB DDRAM Memory
    120GB EIDE Hard Drive
    1,000GB Data Transfer
    No Contract
    Free Set-up
    $90.00 + Cpanel
    For your information, cPanel is not included at that price. Managed charges $19.95/mth for cPanel. That makes $109.95/mth for that server.

I believe that's the only place you can get that configurations at that price
    SecureAX Singapore - Virtualization, Private Cloud Computing & Managed Datacenter in Singapore
    - Managed Virtual Private Servers, Dedicated Servers & Colocation Services in Singapore
    - Gigabit backbone at Equinix Singapore, M1 & Telin Datacenters with Private Link for Disaster Recovery setup