2checkout or paysystems?

I have a client who needs to implement payment for shopping cart. We agreed to choose from 2checkout or paysystems. The problem is to determine where is easier and simpler to check that user have paid you?

Also I've heard that 2checkout have changed their interface. Is new interface is easier or more complicated in this aspect?

If possible, please describe the procedures in both payment gateways, if you have code example - it's even better .

Thank you
    Will you eat your pets? Discuss it on my vegan forum

I'm not sure about the new interface... Only new members are using the new interface now.... But if its a monthly payment, I hate 2co for it. The only send the initial payment. I've never used paysystems.

2 checkout or paysytems

yes I on the otherhand think 2checkout is very good for most minor things as far as ecommerce but payststems will probably deliver more but I have been reading lots of chargebacks with paysytems that they possibly have some sort of scam going when there supposed to authenticate the cards processed. But probably just the hosting industry as a whole and there merchant processors, I signed up weeks ago have been charged and have yet to hear from them, sent the liason they assigned me an email regarding have yet to hear from him and when I called they tell me I need to talk to my rep who most be popular or somthing cause hes never there. Just use paypal its free to signup and low processing fees other wise 2checkout is easy they have easy html to drop in plus works with more carts. by the way im getting rid of my 2checkout ;-)

I was asking from programmer point of view. (It's why I choosed this forum)

example of 2checkout code will give you a little submit box that says click to pay thru, not sure if this is what you wanted

<form method=post action=https://www.2checkout.com/cgi-bin/crbuyers/recpurchase.2c >
    <!--Remove the demo parameter for live processing, set to Y to test.-->
    <input type=hidden name=demo value="Y">
    <input type=hidden name=sid value=YOUR 2checkout account#>
    <input type=hidden name=product_id value=X>
    <INPUT type="submit" value="Click to pay thru 2CheckOut">
    </form>

Pelio, and how you'll verify that payment went trhough?

In the admin panel you set to where it should send the post variables once payment is processed...

Thanx
    But is it possibile in both payment engines to send random money request, or just predefined products?

2CO - Always has something that is not working 100% well (at the moment confirmation mails to merchants get about 12hrs after the sale).

Paysystems - They use spam to advertise themselves, sometimes called 2CO merchants to try and convince them to change... That says all.

At 2CO you can use the donations page to send random requests, otherwise only predefined products.

But is it possible in Paysystems to choose random request?

Originally posted by kkbbzzaa

At 2CO you can use the donations page to send random requests, otherwise only predefined products. [/B]
    What is this donation page? Can you request random payments via this donation page?