OptikAdvertising - Webmaster/Internet /Computer Network

Hello Everybody,

We are now selling banner advertisements across my high traffic computer/webmaster/internet website network. For $25/mo you get your banner on all of our network sites. The network gets over 9,200 uniques and 250,000 page views a month.

Visit our site:

Thank you for your time.

So, does $25 get you 1 impression or 1,000 impressions or 250,000 impressions?
    Dan Grossman - dan @
    My Blog | Affiliate Program for Web Hosts

It gets you rotated on the network. Paid Banners have top priority, then my own banners (which are the 'advertise here' and webhosting-hq banners) have a much lower priority.

... so it's $25 to find out the answer. Right.
    Dan Grossman - dan @
    My Blog | Affiliate Program for Web Hosts

Also I forgot to add, all advertising campaigns will recieve atleast 7,500 impressions (you will most likely get many more, as right now we have no paid advertisers just our own banners, because the advertising site is brand new).

Note: I will be adding this info to the site later tonight.

Ron Johnson

Question: Do you offer text links?

Tip: It would really help potential customers, if you would list the sites that the advertisements will go on, here in your thread. You make us click a link to visit your main site, then we have to go to a different page there, and then on that page, the list of sites are not even live links. So now we have to cut and paste or type each site, just to go check them out and see what the PR is etc.

At least make the list on your main site be live links to the other sites, if nothing else.

I'll change that, thx for the suggestion.

The sites will appear on are:

Gen-T: Yes I could maybe do text links, please im/pm/email me