What is best for 100$ a month?

Hi,
    What would you say is best for around 100$?

I have reseller account but want to get my own dedicated. So what to start with?

Is it better to get good processor or more RAM?

What server would you take for that money? I dont mean only the company but also what configuration?

Thanks
    Artur

If you don't need the 1000 GB then I'd choose a cyberwurx special with Ram upgrade: $105 for P4-2.4, 1GB Ram, 350 GB Transfer

If you need 1000 GB I'd say a P4-2.0+ at servermatrix, also 1 GB

P4 with 1 GB Ram is a reliable, powerful and cost effective platform imho
    Last edited by Erich; 04-25-2004 at 08:17 PM.

Is it better to get good processor or more RAM?
    Hello,
    My suggestion is, get a server in better network than a good server specifications in a lousy network. I don't hope your business to get affected by network outages.

Thanks.
    SecureAX Singapore - Virtualization, Private Cloud Computing & Managed Datacenter in Singapore
    - Managed Virtual Private Servers, Dedicated Servers & Colocation Services in Singapore
    - Gigabit backbone at Equinix Singapore, M1 & Telin Datacenters with Private Link for Disaster Recovery setup

$100 a month search the forums theres always someone looking to split a server and $100 will do.
    Also $100 is easly 2 reseller accounts so thats 300 GBs plus there there and most billing clints should be able to handle multiple reseller accounts and no admins needed ;-)