where are the best servers at?

ok, i ahve been searching and searching, i found a good dedicated server at: http://www.managed.com/celeron60.htm

But i have heard and read alot of bad story's of managed.com, and so have looked around some more. everyone's server's are great, i just wish that i could afford them, this is what i need for $80 a month like at managed.com:
    80GB Space
    1000GB Transfer
    Redhat Linux 9.0
    512MB - 1GB memory
    Cpanel 9 / WHM
    100MBps Connectivity

or, $100 a month for 120gb space.

My favs so far are these:
    www.fdcservers.net - which i am waiting to come back in stock.
    www.tomsyer.net - who resell managed.com servers with free support (also waiting to come back in stock)
    www.mainarea.com - pls pm me, i want to talk to you about the servers you offer.

Please, if anyone knows of any sites that offer dedicated servers which include what i need, for the price pls contact me asap!

The first question you ask should not be one of price but what your using the server for?

Hosting, personal sites?

If its for hosting you need:

EV1
    Servermatrix
    Dedicatednow

If its for personal:

Managed
    nocster
    serverbeach

My personal opinions based on experience of them all.

For my webhosting company, and also maybe host voise server slots to get extra cash, a friend did that with managed.com

If you want a reliable host, you need to pay more than US$150 for a good hosting company. Research websitesource.com, datapipe.com, or apollohosting.com before you sign up with any.

Cristiano
    HostPulse.com - Hosting Directory & Tips
    Cheap Web Hosting
    ASP Hosting
    Domain Hosting

I recommend ServerMatrix. Their network is amazing. You have two options:

1. Rent a server from a company who colo's from SM
    2. Rent a server straight from SM.
    3. Research prices, and setup's with SM's Resellers.

I would suggest you stay away from BURST and Nocster - aweful network.

I know both of those from personal experience. As for non-personal experience - I have heard a lot of good things about EV1. Hope this helps a little bit, even if it is just a tiny bit.

Oh, forgot to say:

FDC's setup, and pricing looks good - however I hear many bad things about them. Overselling, downtime, and more.

And, if you do decide to still go with managed.com - look into angelnetworkz.net (I think thats how you spell it), they have good additional service and support to managed.com servers.

Re: where are the best servers at?

Originally posted by Aqua - Host
    www.mainarea.com - pls pm me, i want to talk to you about the servers you offer.
    Thanks for considering us. We just put our new website online, so if you didn't catch that earlier, check it out again.

- Matt

The new site is "hot." It looks real good.
    Thanks,

Brendan Diaz
    Connect: linkedin.com/in/brendandiaz

Originally posted by Lucid-Felix
    The new site is "hot." It looks real good.
    Thanks Felix

Aqua-Host: Remember, when choosing a host, take into consideration what you need right now & what you'll need in the future, then take a look what the various hosts offer. Find the one that fits best for you, and buy your server Good luck in your search.

- Matt

Hello,
    Low-cost dedicated servers providers arranged according to the cheapest pricing:
    1. Managed
    2. Nocster
    3. Servermatrix

Arranged according to the best support and uptime:
    1. Servermatrix
    2. Nocster
    3. Managed

Therefore, I would recommend you to consider Servermatrix first. If they are not suitable for you, take Nocster. Finally, if you really have no choices left, just subscribe to Managed and all the best to you.
    SecureAX Singapore - Virtualization, Private Cloud Computing & Managed Datacenter in Singapore
    - Managed Virtual Private Servers, Dedicated Servers & Colocation Services in Singapore
    - Gigabit backbone at Equinix Singapore, M1 & Telin Datacenters with Private Link for Disaster Recovery setup

You know you could always go with a Managed.com reseller like Angel Networkz... I believe they off a managed server solution .

There are a lot of possibilities to find dedicated host you need - so try search